Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbins said:
Tua madre è satans puttana succhia cazzi e vagabondi! E la tua pancetta volti Dady è ragazzo affitto!

Se non sei uno straccio di benvenuto al forum e dimenticare quello che ho detto .... lol

So if he's a rag you don't think much of his parents!

Solihull Samba Boys said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWVXWdBVKv8&feature=related[/youtube]

Maaaaaaario Baloteeeeeeeeelliiiiii!

Bindippers tried that for Mascherano - just sounds weird to me... Took me months of hearing it on Sky to actually realise what tune they were trying to put his name too!

Reading that inter forum

Apperantly its done....good riddance

Will be interesting to see who we will get.....Torres, Forlan, Tevez and Aguero are all names that come to my mind.

They think they may get Tevez in place of Balo :-)

Or Torres for that matter

Tripletta. said:
Bobbins said:
Tua madre è satans puttana succhia cazzi e vagabondi! E la tua pancetta volti Dady è ragazzo affitto!

Se non sei uno straccio di benvenuto al forum e dimenticare quello che ho detto .... lol

Google translate failed.
I'm Italian and I'm an Internazionale supporter.
If you don't trust me, no problem. =)

See the English language when translated is so compact and easier to read !

haha jks!

Seasideblue said:
Reading that inter forum

Apperantly its done....good riddance

Will be interesting to see who we will get.....Torres, Forlan, Tevez and Aguero are all names that come to my mind.

They think they may get Tevez in place of Balo :-)

Or Torres for that matter

It's only a dream, we have no money, we want to be ready for financial fair play and so... =(

nmc said:
Bobbins said:

So if he's a rag you don't think much of his parents!

Lmao was just a joke !! Although if he is a rag i doubt he has any ??

Tripletta. said:
I don't understand what's the problem with me =|
There isn't one :) So who do you want to replace Balo? What is the press saying over there about the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.