Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the players we have been linked with, Balotelli is the one I want most.

He oozes class and natural ability. On top of that he a nut-job, and I love players like that.

Having spunked the best part of £20m on Jo, spending £30m on this kid is fucking peanuts in my eyes. He has vast potential and if Mancini can control his attitude, my guess he can, Balo could be one of the best strikers in the world.
I reckon Mario has quite a bit of respect for Roberto, with Mancini handing him his debut a couple of years ago, so therefore would knuckle down to the task.
I for one, am not arsed how much we pay for players, as it won't last forever with laws we will need to abide by.

Enjoy the ride blues, buckle up, I think we're about to take off.

Pam said:
Hughesey212 said:
Chill out ladies and gentlemen we havent even signed him! Love to have him mind.

It has the whiff of imminence though, don't you think?

I really hope so I saw him play in milan about a year and a half ago, and he was the brightest player Inter had at that time. Inter fans we were sat with all were obsessed with him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/it/news/7/calciomercato/2010/07/15/2027412/il-man-city-ci-ha-provato-ma-linter-ha-risposto-picche-per" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/it/news/7/calciomer ... picche-per</a>

The Man City has tried but Inter responded spades: Balotelli to 25 million are few;
Continues pressing for Mancini Inter striker.

Manchester City is on a mission to Italy on behalf ... Mancini. Kolarov Balotelli and objectives of the emissaries of the English club. In the afternoon seems to have concluded an agreement with Lazio Kolarov and it seems there is also already been meeting with leaders Inter deal for the sale of the attacker.

As reported by Sky Sport24, the City has already made an offer: 25 million. Inter, however, he declined the offer as too low. Balotelli is valued by the leaders Inter around 40 million and intentions do not seem to get below that threshold.

Inter, however, always refers Sky Sport24 would not have completely closed the deal, remaining available to evaluate a possible later bid. To be, however, far more fair than the one presented today.

Forget about him as inter are trying to take the piss really,how can someone who can't even start games for them can be worth 40m euros,i mean seriously,really these racist italians do my head in as they are now trying to stop him from moving .

25m euros for a young player with potential yes but it doesn't always work out that way as we have seen a lot of youngsters never fulfil their potential.

I can see Mancio push Guidetti to be a new star instead of paying ridiculous money for this kid.

I would rather have Dzeko personally. Balotelli is a hot-head and causes shit in the dressing room by all accounts. I'd like to see fewer drama queens at City, which is why I won't shed a tear if/when Bellamy leaves.

Bunk said:
I would rather have Dzeko personally. Balotelli is a hot-head and causes shit in the dressing room by all accounts. I'd like to see fewer drama queens at City, which is why I won't shed a tear if/when Bellamy leaves.

Must have caused a lot of shit inthe dressing room for Inter to have had that disastrous season this year.

Pam said:
Hughesey212 said:
Chill out ladies and gentlemen we havent even signed him! Love to have him mind.

It has the whiff of imminence though, don't you think?

MORE THAN

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15850</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.