Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont recall this one being part of the so called ITK's latest ramblings. or did I misunderstand the ridiculous youtube clips?

Pam said:
BillyShears said:
moved on...

Oh, and did I mention the fact that this would be the first time in my living memory that we've gone toe to toe with the rags for a player, and come out the winners...

I must admit Bill, I don't think the rags ever bid for him, more's the pity. But I could be wrong.

They don't have the money no doubt, but I imagine they'll have enquired. Certainly, Balo's agent, and the Inter president have both said so. I admit it's possible they could be talking shite - but the two other players the rags have been seriously linked with this summer have been Cole and Sneijder, and they've made a point of denying both approaches.

Oh, and did I mention the fact that this would be the first time in my living memory that we've gone toe to toe with the rags for a player, and come out the winners...

what about tevez m8,they wanted him to stay but he came to us,and bacon face can say what the fuck ever he wants,they wanted him but he choose us,and yes were paying him a shit load of money,but who really cares,do you?

BillyShears said:
Balo is the nearest player to Ronaldo attribute wise, that I can think of. They're both big, strong, athletic, super quick, and technically very gifted. In many ways, this could be the most important signing we make Tevez apart. I really do think this lad has it all to become the best player in the world, and for all my complaining about Mancini - no doubt it will be because of him that we've landed a player of that talent. I would sincerely doff my cap...

I'm surprised Inter are going to let him go - well, surprised they're even entertaining the idea. I can only imagine the lad has burnt so many bridges within that squad, that regardless of how good he is, he just needs to be moved on...

I'm still not convinced he'll come, or that we'll get him. Saying that, i'm still of the mindset that no-one will come to us!

I hope he does though, potential to be the very best

We'll be paying through the nose for potential, a bit like United did with Rooney when they paid nigh on £30m.

I guess this is the sort of risk / reward we are looking at.

We are obviously interested in Dzeko and possibly Ibra as well its getting mental really.

Its going to be facinating to see how who is moved on when we have finished signing people.

Surely at some stage some top players are going to look at this and go fucking hell they have spent £300 million in 2 seasons and are carrying on spending on quality like, Silva, Yaya etc they are going to win something soon.

it must get easier to sign the players we want with the players we have already brought in ? These are top top players we are talking about here.

AntonDonJuan said:
BillyShears said:
quote]I'm still not convinced he'll come, or that we'll get him. Saying that, i'm still of the mindset that no-one will come to us!

I hope he does though, potential to be the very best

We'e a bit lickle for him, it has to be said.

BillyShears said:
Balo is the nearest player to Ronaldo attribute wise, that I can think of. They're both big, strong, athletic, super quick, and technically very gifted. In many ways, this could be the most important signing we make Tevez apart. I really do think this lad has it all to become the best player in the world, and for all my complaining about Mancini - no doubt it will be because of him that we've landed a player of that talent. I would sincerely doff my cap...

I'm surprised Inter are going to let him go - well, surprised they're even entertaining the idea. I can only imagine the lad has burnt so many bridges within that squad, that regardless of how good he is, he just needs to be moved on...

Respect, Mr Shears.

Hughesey212 said:
Chill out ladies and gentlemen we havent even signed him! Love to have him mind.

It has the whiff of imminence though, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.