Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
carrconormcfc said:
How long till everyone turns on Balotelli? I give it 2 months. If people thought Robinho's attitude was bad, 'super Mario's' is on a whole other planet. It'll be the same posters in this thread proclaiming how great he is, they'll be the ones starting threads entitled 'Balotelli can f*** off' by the end of November. Fickle fickle fickle
2 months more like 2 games.

carrconormcfc said:
How long till everyone turns on Balotelli? I give it 2 months. If people thought Robinho's attitude was bad, 'super Mario's' is on a whole other planet. It'll be the same posters in this thread proclaiming how great he is, they'll be the ones starting threads entitled 'Balotelli can f*** off' by the end of November. Fickle fickle fickle

Everyone?

Balotelli will be a God.

Not everyone values toil over talent. Some of us know a player when we see one.

carrconormcfc said:
Look at Bellamy and his past deeds, yet he has been a model pro since joining us.

a lot of people thought bells was trouble,,no-ones turned on him,because he aint done nothing wrong..however if he had launched his shirt and marched off effing and jeffing,people may of turned,no matter how good a player you are in my eyes,start dissrespecting your shirt...your asking for trouble.
carrconormcfc said:

Balotelli has reached an agreement with the City and in the coming hours, probably by Wednesday, will be available to Roberto Mancini. SuperMario earn 4 million per season for five years, to ' Inter will be 35 million including bonus. For the official missing only the final details. Balotelli, before leaving for the States, hailed the close friends in a nightclub in Milan, where he held a farewell party organized for him.

SuperMario Saturday night was the Van Gogh Cafe in Milan, a place near Arco della Pace. Balotelli, who was not expecting the surprise, reported by Gazzetta dello Sport "came around in the night aboard his new Ferrari and then continued the evening farewell in a nightclub, before the dismissal when he greeted all giving a precise date, "See you in Manchester."

It 'was his last night in Milan. Inter and Manchester City on Monday or, maximum, Tuesday, put on paper the transfer of young talent in England Inter. A Massimo Moratti will be 30 million euros plus 5 linked to the achievement of certain bonuses.

Nothing new really, sorry if already posted

FantasyIreland said:
SPIDERBOY said:
this would be it for me,don't know what you think???

-----hart-----

-----boateng-----kompany-----toure-----kolarov-----

-----yaya-----

-----a.johnson-----silva-----robinho-----

-----tevez-----balotelli-----

and plenty of back up...i know some will say fuck robinho,but with the new players we have and are possibly getting i think he will flourish.......thoughts?
Hmmmm,not so sure i'm for giving that little cnut a 2nd chance,however,i agree,he could provide so much if he could be arsed.

Milner,if/when signs,would be far more dependable and hardworking in a similar role.kolo,i have little faith in unfortunately,which leaves Lescott for that spot.

My view is fuck robinho. So he wants to play now we have the players. He isnt a team player. He cares about number 1. Offload him.

sambacity4eva said:
My view is fuck robinho. So he wants to play now we have the players. He isnt a team player. He cares about number 1. Offload him.

Dummy out nonsense.

Robinho firing is an asset to any team. We would be certifiably infuckingsane not to give him a shot in this team.

If it can't be done and his head is too far gone, fair enough, but we have to try.

Drooling just thinking about what he could do surrounded by the players Bobby is assembling.

SalfordCityBlue said:
sambacity4eva said:

Dummy out nonsense.

Robinho firing is an asset to any team. We would be certifiably infuckingsane not to give him a shot in this team.

If it can't be done and his head is too far gone, fair enough, but we have to try.

Drooling just thinking about what he could do surrounded by the players Bobby is assembling.

This. Oh God This. If there is any way we get Robbie's head right he would be awesome in this team. We'll regret it forever if we don't at least try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.