Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not saying he wants to play,now we have the players,just think he'd be a good shout WITH these players.
sambacity4eva said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hmmmm,not so sure i'm for giving that little cnut a 2nd chance,however,i agree,he could provide so much if he could be arsed.

Milner,if/when signs,would be far more dependable and hardworking in a similar role.kolo,i have little faith in unfortunately,which leaves Lescott for that spot.

My view is fuck robinho. So he wants to play now we have the players. He isnt a team player. He cares about number 1. Offload him.

SPIDERBOY said:
not saying he wants to play,now we have the players,just think he'd be a good shout WITH these players.
sambacity4eva said:
My view is fuck robinho. So he wants to play now we have the players. He isnt a team player. He cares about number 1. Offload him.

My comment simply ment that he didnt care about the team 6 months ago. Now we have this players i would be wary of him as he clearly doesnt care about our city. Just himself.

Does anybody else think this is our Bellamy replacement?

___________ De Jong _____ Yaya __________

Johnson __________ Silva ___________ Balotelli

_________________ Tevez ________________

have you ever liked him?
sambacity4eva said:
SPIDERBOY said:

My comment simply ment that he didnt care about the team 6 months ago. Now we have this players i would be wary of him as he clearly doesnt care about our city. Just himself.

SPIDERBOY said:
have you ever liked him?
sambacity4eva said:

The day we signed him i couldnt sleep. I left the month with his photo on for 3 months extra (sad i know) I fucking worshipped him and couldnt believe he played for us. But his actions have altered my views.

SPIDERBOY said:
a lot of people thought bells was trouble,,no-ones turned on him,because he aint done nothing wrong..however if he had launched his shirt and marched off effing and jeffing,people may of turned,no matter how good a player you are in my eyes,start dissrespecting your shirt...your asking for trouble.
carrconormcfc said:
How long till everyone turns on Balotelli? I give it 2 months. If people thought Robinho's attitude was bad, 'super Mario's' is on a whole other planet. It'll be the same posters in this thread proclaiming how great he is, they'll be the ones starting threads entitled 'Balotelli can f*** off' by the end of November. Fickle fickle fickle
As I've said Balotelli's attitude is off the scale. It's not a matter of 'if' he has a tantrum, it's 'when'. When he does, the majority of the City support will jump on him like a trampoline. People will act like they didn't expect either when it happens.<br /><br />-- 26 Jul 2010, 23:28 --<br /><br />
SalfordCityBlue said:
carrconormcfc said:
How long till everyone turns on Balotelli? I give it 2 months. If people thought Robinho's attitude was bad, 'super Mario's' is on a whole other planet. It'll be the same posters in this thread proclaiming how great he is, they'll be the ones starting threads entitled 'Balotelli can f*** off' by the end of November. Fickle fickle fickle

Everyone?

Balotelli will be a God.

Not everyone values toil over talent. Some of us know a player when we see one.
Apologies. I should've said 'most' rather than 'everyone'. But believe me most of the fanbase will turn on him, this is a fanbase that couldn't handle Robinho.

Blue Coop said:

haha, how good does that look, 4 years ago we were talking about corradi, samaras, vassell and dickov, now were talking about tevez, torres??, balo, silva, dzeko?, AJ, robi?? what a attacking line up we have :)

i'm not disagreeing with what you say,but,if his attitude is as bad as you make out,how come sky only show the shirt throwing incident...surley the cameras have caught more???
carrconormcfc said:
SPIDERBOY said:
a lot of people thought bells was trouble,,no-ones turned on him,because he aint done nothing wrong..however if he had launched his shirt and marched off effing and jeffing,people may of turned,no matter how good a player you are in my eyes,start dissrespecting your shirt...your asking for trouble.
As I've said Balotelli's attitude is off the scale. It's not a matter of 'if' he has a tantrum, it's 'when'. When he does, the majority of the City support will jump on him like a trampoline. People will act like they didn't expect either when it happens.

-- 26 Jul 2010, 23:28 --

SalfordCityBlue said:
Everyone?

Balotelli will be a God.

Not everyone values toil over talent. Some of us know a player when we see one.
Apologies. I should've said 'most' rather than 'everyone'. But believe me most of the fanbase will turn on him, this is a fanbase that couldn't handle Robinho.

FFs people. He's a 19 year old lad. Constant racial abuse including totti's horrific and quite frankly thuggish kick on him. How would you react.?
Bobby manc is the only manager he has got on with. And would we be racist towards him.?
Of course we wouldnt. He will be brilliant.

Blue Coop said:

.............................De Jong..........................

............Milner............................Yaya...........

...............................Silva.............................

....................Tevez.................Balotelli..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.