Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPIDERBOY said:
Tripletta. said:
Mancio, I don't think that Mou is the "mother of all the problems".
I don't know if you know it but Mario has fight with some others player also under Mancini 3 years ago.

Mou surely has not solved the problem,but he's not the mother of the problem.

your english is getting better by the minute,could you be a cockney,supporting a team from stretford?????????????????

Ahahaha, surely not =)
My mother is an english teacher but i'm not at all good like her =)

SPIDERBOY said:
Tripletta. said:
Ahahaha, surely not =)
My mother is an english teacher but i'm not at all good like her =)

rag.

Oh my god. Mods have checked my IP, I'm from Italy, I'm an Internazionale supporter and I follow Manchester City because Mancini was ours coach. Now i just wanted to talk with City supporters about Mario Balotelli.
Where's the problem?
I don't understand.

NewbBlue said:
SPIDERBOY said:
His location was verified as Italian by the mods. A mod said this several pages back.

People need to stop this.

I agree he has come on here and answererd every question put to him with good manners yet is constantly accused of being a rag Even if he was he aint broke the coc so leave him be.

Tripletta. said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Oh my god. Mods have checked my IP, I'm from Italy, I'm an Internazionale supporter and I follow Manchester City because Mancini was ours coach. Now i just wanted to talk with City supporters about Mario Balotelli.
Where's the problem?
I don't understand.

Sorry and I will apologise later if I am incorrect, but your non English/Italian is far better than most Mancs.
However I still believe that "onos" version was far better than any one elses attempt at broken English.
Italian or not,Rags come in many forms and disguises !!!!!!!
Please prove me wrong and I will offer my sincere apologies,if proven incorrect,irrespective of your Italian address !!!!

Tripletta. said:
No problem, It's ok.
I'm sorry, I don't want to create any sort of problem in this topic =)
It's better if I go to bed.
Good night to everyone!

don't take offence,it just looks like a piss take....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.