Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPIDERBOY said:
Seasideblue said:
Spiderboy He was checked out by the mods before his ip address is in Italy

ok apologies,,,but look at his post in the kolorov thread,,his english is perfect........i think he's taking the piss,,italian or not.

Maybe you should speak to him in Italian then ffs

Just because the British are genrally ignorant of other languages dont mean an italian cannot speak good english.

Seasideblue said:

Just because the British are genrally ignorant of other languages dont mean an italian cannot speak good english.

very well said

SPIDERBOY said:
Tripletta. said:
Ahahaha, surely not =)
My mother is an english teacher but i'm not at all good like her =)

rag.
Ono's hacking of the Rag forum has made us all paranoid to any possible intruder. We aren't half quick to judge here.

We'll see if he over steps the line first before we start pointing fingers.

oakiecokie said:
Tripletta. said:
Oh my god. Mods have checked my IP, I'm from Italy, I'm an Internazionale supporter and I follow Manchester City because Mancini was ours coach. Now i just wanted to talk with City supporters about Mario Balotelli.
Where's the problem?
I don't understand.

Sorry and I will apologise later if I am incorrect, but your non English/Italian is far better than most Mancs.
However I still believe that "onos" version was far better than any one elses attempt at broken English.
Italian or not,Rags come in many forms and disguises !!!!!!!
Please prove me wrong and I will offer my sincere apologies,if proven incorrect,irrespective of your Italian address !!!!

i'll second that.

MCFC BOB said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Ono's hacking of the Rag forum has made us all paranoid to any possible intruder. We aren't half quick to judge here.

We'll see if he over steps the line first before we start pointing fingers.

Off topic drivel.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:12 am --<br /><br />
McNair9 said:
Get this back on topic before it gets binned.............. Balotelli

Well said that man!

SPIDERBOY said:
Tripletta. said:
No problem, It's ok.
I'm sorry, I don't want to create any sort of problem in this topic =)
It's better if I go to bed.
Good night to everyone!

don't take offence,it just looks like a piss take....

Ouh, No, i'm not taking offence, It's a misunderstanding =D

My mother is an english teacher and I have studied English too but my english is a "basic" english so I have problems to understand or to use irony etc etc so i know that i seem a little bit "formal" and cold =D

I don't know how i can demostrate to you that i'm not a "rag", but, please, it's true, i'm italian and i only want to speak with you about italian and internazionale players =D

I have to go now, see you tomorrow!

Tripletta. said:
SPIDERBOY said:
don't take offence,it just looks like a piss take....

Ouh, No, i'm not taking offence, It's a misunderstanding =D

My mother is an english teacher and I have studied English too but my english is a "basic" english so I have problems to understand or to use irony etc etc so i know that i seem a little bit "formal" and cold =D

I don't know how i can demostrate to you that i'm not a "rag", but, please, it's true, i'm italian and i only want to speak with you about italian and internazionale players =D

I have to go now, see you tomorrow!

Yeah - piss off.

Maybe this thread will get back on topic.....

There again.....

Seasideblue said:
SPIDERBOY said:
ok apologies,,,but look at his post in the kolorov thread,,his english is perfect........i think he's taking the piss,,italian or not.

i aint picking on him,,just wondered how one post can be broken english and one can be perfect.......like i said,if i'm wrong please accept my apologies.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.