Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
BlueMark said:
can only comment from the you tube clips mate but he looks fairly speedy, especially for a big fella !
he's fucking rapid. if bob can keep his temperement in check we have a special talent here.
He reminds me of a faster and stronger Adebayor, he seems to have no obvious weaknesses in his game, only a flaw which hopefully Mancini can solve.

People are saying he could be the next Robinho too, which is bizarre. You look at Balotelli and his pace and he screams Premiership all over...

marco said:
Keith Moon said:
It would be cool if he played first half for Inter signed the contract at half time and then played the second half for City.

mint idea ,bet the yanks have thought this over for tv ratings, it may happen who knows
I can see it now,as the teams come off at half time.Balotelli removes his shirt revealing an AC millan shirt underneath,,or is it?.The teams come out second half and City have changed kit wearing the black and red stripped away kit to match balotellis; new shirt.

ste.sully said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
he's fucking rapid. if bob can keep his temperement in check we have a special talent here.
He reminds me of a faster and stronger Adebayor, he seems to have no obvious weaknesses in his game, only a flaw which hopefully Mancini can solve.

People are saying he could be the next Robinho too, which is bizarre. You look at Balotelli and his pace and he screams Premiership all over...

IMO Drogba is a more accurate comparison. Long way to go before he gets there, but that would be special.

ste.sully said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

Mourinho says even if he uses 50% of his effort, he could be one of the best players in the world. Some potential to live up to bearing in mind that is from 'Mr Arrogant'.

Graeme Souness said:
ste.sully said:

IMO Drogba is a more accurate comparison. Long way to go before he gets there, but that would be special.

He has the potential to be much better than Drogba, it all depends on whether he can be arsed

Ticket For Schalke said:
mackenzie said:
Danamy is like that too.

And Kinky By Name is another poster that I always look out for.

scotty said your alright for an older bird, care to elaborate?

??

Not really no.

Apart from the fact I like scotty's posts because he makes me laugh at times I don't think we have ever met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.