Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooch said:
Graeme Souness said:
IMO Drogba is a more accurate comparison. Long way to go before he gets there, but that would be special.

He has the potential to be much better than Drogba, it all depends on whether he can be arsed
As Mourinho said, if he uses 50% of his effort, he'll be one of the best players in the world... bearing in mind thats from Mr Arroganto

US: session started, Balo and others in the gym

Few minutes ago started the second session of the day for Inter with a warming over short distances at Novacare Center in Philadelphia. From custom highlight of the sessions in the gym for Mario Balotelli, Jonathan Biabiany, Amantino Mancini, Nelson Rivas, Davide Santon and David Suazo.

Tuttomercato

Cityisland said:
US: session started, Balo and others in the gym

Few minutes ago started the second session of the day for Inter with a warming over short distances at Novacare Center in Philadelphia. From custom highlight of the sessions in the gym for Mario Balotelli, Jonathan Biabiany, Amantino Mancini, Nelson Rivas, Davide Santon and David Suazo.

Tuttomercato

Just a matter of time C.I

zeven said:
Danamy said:
Can't see him being a regular starter next season but i expect him to be nurtured into the side and explode on the scene the following season.
The Prem game will suit his style and i'm sure he'll enjoy the physical side of our game.
85 games for INTER MILAN and you don't think he will play regular for us?
OH he will!

We'll see......................

Cobwebcat said:
We will if he signs.....this one is really dragging....this is this Summer's "Tevez"

My Computer can't handle another 'Tevez' thread

dead-computer1230848706.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.