Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Phil said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
You won´t be on here Friday mate ;)
... I know i won't... I'm going on holiday, how did you know :) ?

so basically u got the attention u need?>??<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:49 pm --<br /><br />
i8therags said:
hides behind couch while asking nipper to press f5

hahahah

larderland said:
Blue Phil said:

so basically u got the attention u need?>??
Off course :) which is the general idea of a joke, to get attention, to make people laugh when they realise it was a joke... Obviously there are a lot of people on here who humour is lost on, called a prick and threatened with a ban. You all need to chill out FFS, it's a forum

waspish said:
blue12 said:
I have sky sport 24 the italian version of sky news on at the moment and across the bottom of the screen it says if anyone can read italian.
mercato,raiola a manchester pertrovare l'intesta sull'ingaggio di balotelli
Please tell me what it means

Balotelli-City, closes in 48 hours. At Inter 30 million of euros

don't know if anyone has put this up but here it is

Still missing the official but now the agreement is made: after a long tug within the next 48 hours Balotelli become in effect a player of Manchester City. At Inter will be more than 30 million bonus for a total of 35 millionor the amount requested by Massimo Moratti. SuperMario expected to sign a five-year approximately 4 million per season. Monday or Tuesday the decisive encounter between Raiola and City to find the understanding sull'ingaggio.

Although his transfer to the court of Mancini is now a done deal, Balotelli Sunday morning started with the team on tour in the United States. The situation seems identical to that which concerns Ibrahimovic a year ago when the Swede left for the States with the band to greet everyone and then go to Barcelona. Director of all, then as now, was Mino Raiola.

SuperMario, before boarding the plane from Malpensa led the Nerazzurri in Philadelphia, declined to answer questions from reporters who asked him of his future. The young talent but has reserved a joke for fans of Inter, "A message for them? Go on holiday .... "laconic and cool, everything announces his farewell soon. For the deal, in fact, has become a matter of hoursas stated in Balotelli's agent TMW: "For the moment there is no signature. New, in all likelihood, there will be Monday or Tuesday.
is that not an old story then???? everything is always 48 bloody hours recently and will hapen on monday/tuesday?!?!?!??! wasnt that said last week???

Blue Phil said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
You won´t be on here Friday mate ;)

It will be a long one if you continue to WUM, please note you now have one warning on your file.

P.S Jokes are mean't to be funny, strangely enough I did not see anybody on here laughing at yours!

Trigger said:
Blue Phil said:

It will be a long one if you continue to WUM, please note you now have one warning on your file.
Mr Trigger...sir? Please? how many warnings is one permitted sir?

richards30 said:
waspish said:
Balotelli-City, closes in 48 hours. At Inter 30 million of euros

don't know if anyone has put this up but here it is

Still missing the official but now the agreement is made: after a long tug within the next 48 hours Balotelli become in effect a player of Manchester City. At Inter will be more than 30 million bonus for a total of 35 millionor the amount requested by Massimo Moratti. SuperMario expected to sign a five-year approximately 4 million per season. Monday or Tuesday the decisive encounter between Raiola and City to find the understanding sull'ingaggio.

Although his transfer to the court of Mancini is now a done deal, Balotelli Sunday morning started with the team on tour in the United States. The situation seems identical to that which concerns Ibrahimovic a year ago when the Swede left for the States with the band to greet everyone and then go to Barcelona. Director of all, then as now, was Mino Raiola.

SuperMario, before boarding the plane from Malpensa led the Nerazzurri in Philadelphia, declined to answer questions from reporters who asked him of his future. The young talent but has reserved a joke for fans of Inter, "A message for them? Go on holiday .... "laconic and cool, everything announces his farewell soon. For the deal, in fact, has become a matter of hoursas stated in Balotelli's agent TMW: "For the moment there is no signature. New, in all likelihood, there will be Monday or Tuesday.
is that not an old story then???? everything is always 48 bloody hours recently and will hapen on monday/tuesday?!?!?!??! wasnt that said last week???

could be but the site I got it of had todays date, unless they just Regurgitation it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.