Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forzacitizens said:
paolilo, the CEO of inter, has just said that Balotelli and Maicon are both leaving

Good news. Hopefully, that means he will be held out of friendlies to prevent anyone from taking a cheap shot at him.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:40 pm --<br /><br />
Forzacitizens said:
Balotelli to city, Maicon to Madrid for 7 million euro's a year it seems

7 million for who, Maicon? And you are updating like crazy, I can barely keep up. Keep up the good work.

warhawkmoski said:
Forzacitizens said:
paolilo, the CEO of inter, has just said that Balotelli and Maicon are both leaving

Good news. Hopefully, that means he will be held out of friendlies to prevent anyone from taking a cheap shot at him.

-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:40 pm --

Forzacitizens said:

7 million for who, Maicon? And you are updating like crazy, I can barely keep up. Keep up the good work.

for maicon mate :)

Forzacitizens said:
warhawkmoski said:
Good news. Hopefully, that means he will be held out of friendlies to prevent anyone from taking a cheap shot at him.

-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:40 pm --

for maicon mate :)

Ah, cheers for the update. I was going to say, that would be a crazy jump for Mario get up to that wage level. And it didn't make sense for them to make that combined.

Cityisland said:
Forzacitizens said:
Paolilo, the CEO has said on sky italia, both Balotelli and Maicon are leaving

U got quotes?

Got £1000 all in to repair leak in garage flat roof, inc re-doing the wood underneath where the leak got in a rotted it a bit, good deal or can I do better?

Monkfish said:
Cityisland said:
U got quotes?

Got £1000 all in to repair leak in garage flat roof, inc re-doing the wood underneath where the leak got in a rotted it a bit, good deal or can I do better?

10 out of 10 fella. That tickled me. Well done. Gold Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.