Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forzacitizens said:
can't find an article or anything about this, but its true, the inter fans aren't very happy

I suppose I wouldn't be if my team are about to sell Balotelli and Maicon, to replace them with Elano and Kuyt

well , we aren't exactly happy , but coming from 5 league win in a row and a fresh treeble have to say we can deal with this sad moments ;)

then , atcually we are buzzing for coutinho..... hoping he may be the next great thing in football after mario :)

Marvin said:
Mascherano "sub-par"? Don't be silly.
I didn't say he was sub-par, that Kuyt and Elano were.

Mascherano is a defensive midfielder with limited offensive ability. Maicon is the best right back in the world with loads of versatility and athleticism. Mascherano is good at what he does, but he's not in Maicon's league.

Mancio said:
Forzacitizens said:
can't find an article or anything about this, but its true, the inter fans aren't very happy

I suppose I wouldn't be if my team are about to sell Balotelli and Maicon, to replace them with Elano and Kuyt

well , we aren't exactly happy , but coming from 5 league win in a row and a fresh treeble have to say we can deal with this sad moments ;)

then , atcually we are buzzing for coutinho..... hoping he may be the next great thing in football after mario :)

non preocuparti mancio....hai sentito Paolilo stasera sul sky italia?

Forzacitizens said:
Mancio said:

non preocuparti mancio....hai sentito Paolilo stasera sul sky italia?

si , lo ho visto , e confermo tutto quello che hai scritto

All this talk of Balotelli agent being manchester today could also tie in with the (surposedly) Helicopter that landed at Eastlands today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.