Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm this agent chap certainly seems to be giving yaya's a run for his money in the hotly contested twat of the year award.

Reckon he would pimp his grandmother out for an extra 0.5%

richards30 said:
mauriziogaudino said:
The rags must have made that bid they've been harping on about for weeks;-)
please dont even joke bout that geezer!!!!! we would be facing a backlash from them after tevez!!!

Don't worry, they don't have anywhere near the cash to even make a bid, and on top of that, if Mario's agent is meeting in the CoMS, it means the deal is done between City and Inter and that's that.

hello said:
erm this agent chap certainly seems to be giving yaya's a run for his money in the hotly contested twat of the year award.

Reckon he would pimp his grandmother out for an extra 0.5%

Sounds like he is doing his job pretty well to me?

warhawkmoski said:
richards30 said:
please dont even joke bout that geezer!!!!! we would be facing a backlash from them after tevez!!!

Don't worry, they don't have anywhere near the cash to even make a bid, and on top of that, if Mario's agent is meeting in the CoMS, it means the deal is done between City and Inter and that's that.
fingers crossed mucker!!

warhawkmoski said:
tonytheblueboy said:
thanks chaps, ( wiping beads of sweat from brow )

does that sound that things are stalling, or am i reading into it wrong

Relax, this is just how negotiations work. Mario's agent is trying to squeeze every last penny out of the deal; where as, I'm sure City are trying to keep the deal reasonable, because remember; with Marion being so young, he is going to need a new deal while he is still in his prime and I bet City officials are trying to ensure they do not have to pay some World Record weekly wages with a deal later on. That, and who knows exactly where the City higher-ups are. They are likely scattered across the globe scouting talent and working deals and it make take time to approve certain changes. Like I said, everyone just relax, a new meeting is scheduled at it will work itself out.

keemcfc said:
citysix said:
sounds like it will be sorted in the morning,cant see anything going wrong now
When it says 8:30 does it mean our time or their time???

Well if its at City then isn`t there only an hour timescale difference ??
So could be 8.30 or 9.30 am !!
May hear something by lunchtime onwards HE SAYS WITH BAITED BREATH !!

C_T_I_D said:
If it falls through, though I will be dissapointed, I won't be devestated as it's a luxury signing and not a hugely "season depends on it" significant signing. If it's not Balotelli, it's another brilliant striker coming our way. I'm relaxed about it all nowadays in the knowledge we'll sign great players either way, whether it's target A, B or C.

Sorry, but if this falls through, I will be devastated. Mario has the potential to be the best in the world in just a few years. He could easily become the face of the game and take City to the elitist of levels. Mario must get in.

as i said it seems to have been over dramatized by sky italy,sounds to me the deal has been done but just needs the official lawyers there and signatures to be signed imho.

Greedy Bastard

mino-raiola-agente-f_14531.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.