Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventino said:
Marvin said:
Devil will be in the detail of how much they pay.

It's a fantastic ground - it would cost a huge amount to build an equivalent stadium.

It is. I like the San Siro alot.
I have never been, but it looks great when it's full. When I watch on TV it seems to have retained some of the atmosphere that was lost in England when we moved to all seater stadia. perhaps because Italian fans aren't as heavily policed and regulated as they are in england ie Ticket per seat, CCTV, Stewards, No standing, No Smoking, No flares, No nothing!

tonytheblueboy said:
Tripletta. said:
Important news from Sky Italy

Sky - Raiola: meeting with the City for Balo went wrong!
New appointment tomorrow morning at 8.30.
07/28/2010 23:11 Fabrizio Romano article read 374 times

Important indiscretion revealed by Marzio Gianluca Sky Sports. The meeting between Mino Raiola, agent of Mario Balotelli, and Manchester City in their English city did not go well, anything. There was a slight braking in the business, is to know the same Raiola, with its black smoke, but it remains a matter of time new event planned at the site of Manchester City tomorrow morning at 8:30, where there is also ' Rigo lawyer, legal Balotelli testifies to the readiness of the signature.

does that sound that things are stalling, or am i reading into it wrong

The rags must have made that bid they've been harping on about for weeks;-)

bluemoonmatt said:
Mancio said:
mate you are right , but maicon has got 3 problems : ask too great wages , is 29 , and , the worst , he love alcohol a lot. i think for the right money this is the right moment for sale him.

the real scandal is to sale balotelli :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Now I thought Balotelli had a somewhat fraught relationship with the Inter fans.

He is. But after the shite World Cup Italy had, it's being seen as a national scandal that the hope of future Italian football has to leave for England. And Italy's best team now has no Italians.

tonytheblueboy said:

Stop panicking - says that it is a matter of time until Balotelli signs, and they are meeting again in the morning. Then something about a lawyer being there for the signature or something.

Bound to be a sticking point or two to be ironed out. Sounds very very close now.

tonytheblueboy said:
Tripletta. said:
Important news from Sky Italy

Sky - Raiola: meeting with the City for Balo went wrong!
New appointment tomorrow morning at 8.30.
07/28/2010 23:11 Fabrizio Romano article read 374 times

Important indiscretion revealed by Marzio Gianluca Sky Sports. The meeting between Mino Raiola, agent of Mario Balotelli, and Manchester City in their English city did not go well, anything. There was a slight braking in the business, is to know the same Raiola, with its black smoke, but it remains a matter of time new event planned at the site of Manchester City tomorrow morning at 8:30, where there is also ' Rigo lawyer, legal Balotelli testifies to the readiness of the signature.

Relax, this is just how negotiations work. Mario's agent is trying to squeeze every last penny out of the deal; where as, I'm sure City are trying to keep the deal reasonable, because remember; with Marion being so young, he is going to need a new deal while he is still in his prime and I bet City officials are trying to ensure they do not have to pay some World Record weekly wages with a deal later on. That, and who knows exactly where the City higher-ups are. They are likely scattered across the globe scouting talent and working deals and it make take time to approve certain changes. Like I said, everyone just relax, a new meeting is scheduled at it will work itself out.

mauriziogaudino said:
tonytheblueboy said:

The rags must have made that bid they've been harping on about for weeks;-)
please dont even joke bout that geezer!!!!! we would be facing a backlash from them after tevez!!!

If it falls through, though I will be dissapointed, I won't be devestated as it's a luxury signing and not a hugely "season depends on it" significant signing. If it's not Balotelli, it's another brilliant striker coming our way. I'm relaxed about it all nowadays in the knowledge we'll sign great players either way, whether it's target A, B or C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.