Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I know im new! and you probably think im talking out of my rear end so thought i'd get that out of the way 1st :)

I had heard it on good authority this afternoon that it's a done deal and he was on his way!

Sky news confirmed it earlier this evening by saying after a drawn out process but he's on his way to england! So fingers crossed for 2 moro.

whalley ranger said:
McNair9 said:
We will all love it if and when this deal is completed, and will let out a huge sigh of relief.. for all of 5 seconds, then we will all bombard the Milner and Torres threads.
[youtubhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2IkLGFiKx0&feature=PlayList&p=118947977602A4D9&playnext=1&index=28e][/youtube]

FAIL ;)

Tripletta. said:
dave_blue12 said:
I think I had better go for a lie down now :)

Ahahaha yeah, it's better.
The longer i stay here with you the more i want Inter signing someone. Your deal threads are like a drug =)
Just curious mate, how good is McDonald Mariga? He had agreed to join us but then failed to get a work permit. A couple of days later he signed for you guys. Is he any good?

Tricky_Trev said:
Tripletta. said:
Ahahaha yeah, it's better.
The longer i stay here with you the more i want Inter signing someone. Your deal threads are like a drug =)
Just curious mate, how good is McDonald Mariga? He had agreed to join us but then failed to get a work permit. A couple of days later he signed for you guys. Is he any good?

He played just a little with us but he showed good qualities.
He's good in interdiction but he also has "good feet", he also "wins" the stress of a big match like Barça Inter playing with order and with brain. I think he can emprove a lot and obviously I hope so. Good deal, for me ;)
Probably he'll never become a top player but he has everything to became a good player.

Inter vs Palermo is on Sky Sport 3 HD (Italia) now with Balotelli playing.

Looks good, but you can tell hes got the attitude.

Just hope it works well for us...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.