Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
moz said:
dont want to piss on everyones chips, italians and premiership dont go that well together except for the few exceptions like zola and ravenelli not many have cut the mustard in england.
hope this guy is an exeption to the rule i really fancy he could be world class but time will tell :)
di canio

yozzer said:
moz said:
dont want to piss on everyones chips, italians and premiership dont go that well together except for the few exceptions like zola and ravenelli not many have cut the mustard in england.
hope this guy is an exeption to the rule i really fancy he could be world class but time will tell :)
di canio

Yes, he is Italian. Balo isn't.

born and bred in milan mate to african parents not unlike a lot of our multicultural england players, swp is not african for example

moz said:
born and bred in milan mate to african parents not unlike a lot of our multicultural england players, swp is not african for example

i dont think where someone is from has any bearing on how they are going play.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
moz said:

Hate to piss on your chips - but he isn't Italian.

He's African.

He was born in Sicily and raised by Italian parents, makes him Italian by anybody's normal criteria,

was talkin about the success of italian born players in the english leagues not many success stories from seria a to prem is what i meant

bluesoup said:
Anyway, whilst we determine his origin or nationality... Have we signed him yet? Any news?
Info posted here earlier. Talks between his agent and us today to finalise it all. So say didn't go well. AKA they're both doing they're jobs and finding an agreement. Talks resume tomorrow between the agent and us.

moz said:
was talkin about the success of italian born players in the english leagues not many success stories from seria a to prem is what i meant

I disagree ..

at the top end of the league (which IS where we r going to be!) the likes of ZOLA, VIALLI, DiMatteo all did well.. playing in a good team..;)

We r going to be giving the service any striker will thrive off!!

Happy days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.