Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know an Inter season ticket holder through business and I phoned him this morning to see if he knew what was going on with this deal.

He is completely KFA but he says that from the way the Italian media and the Inter website are reporting things he would be amazed if the deal doesn't happen.

He did tell me "this boy will be one of the best players in the world as long as Mr Mancini can give him love" he said that Mourinio and Balotelli were just as stubborn as each other and he felt that leaving Mario out of the side for 3 months last season nearly cost them the league title.

He said there might be problems with team spirit if Mr Mancini gives Balotelli preferential treatment, but he hopes that having a fresh piece of paper in England he will be able to fulfil his amazing potential.

He also said that City will be making a gamble but it is a gamble worth taking because Mario is a "very very special player".

LOL I typed most of that in an Italian accent I hope you could tell.

only1paulsimpson said:
marco said:
bet you he's a city player by 6pm tonig

'just a guess'

is that from the balls marco? what about other targets,any info?

no not from the balls,i have had to retire them because of the amount of non beleivers,
but i still stand by my torres prediction 'we will see'

marco said:
only1paulsimpson said:
is that from the balls marco? what about other targets,any info?

no not from the balls,i have had to retire them because of the amount of non beleivers,
but i still stand by my torres prediction 'we will see'

the balls predicted iur first marquee signing-robinho
so hears hoping for torres!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.