Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past when big name transfers targets have been public knowledge, we have often failed with them, e.g. Kaka, Ronaldinho, Terry, Eto'o. But this year i dont think we have failed with any? There is no proof we were or are in for Torres, but have i forgotten this years failure of a transfer saga lol

McNair9 said:
In the past when big name transfers targets have been public knowledge, we have often failed with them, e.g. Kaka, Ronaldinho, Terry, Eto'o. But this year i dont think we have failed with any? There is no proof we were or are in for Torres, but have i forgotten this years failure of a transfer saga lol

kiss of death. right there.

From NewsNOWT!

Manchester City will complete the signing of Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli today according to reports in Italy. The 19-year-old forward has been linked with City’s Premier League rivals Manchester United and Chelsea, but for the last ten days, Roberto Mancini has been leading the race for his former player and it appears he is on the verge of completing yet another big money move.

According to Sky Sports Italia, Balotelli’s agent Mino Raiola, has been in protracted discussions all day with Manchester City in a bid to thrash out the deal and it appears all parties are close to an agreement.

Manchester City will reportedly pay their Serie A counterparts £25 million (€30 million) but that fee could rise to £30 million depending on performance related bonuses. Respected media outlet Sky Sports Italia indicate the player will earn €3.8 million a year.

Balotelli is widely regarded as one of the best young players on the continent but he is not without controversy. The Italian Under-21 international of Ghanaian descent had numerous bust-ups with Jose Mourinho last season and number of his San Siro teammates, but Roberto Mancini has no concerns regarding the player’s well documented temperament.

Mancini told Sky Sports: “I gave him his debut in Serie A because he has talent, like many Inter players, and I know him well.

"It's not true that he has a difficult character. At that age everyone makes mistakes. Mario is a good kid.

"And good players do well wherever they go. He can show his values here in England too."

Cityisland said:
McNair9 said:

kiss of death. right there.

Apologies in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.