Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodge said:
Jonnos left peg said:
Would be a shit presser, just Cooky sat there on his uwn unveiling a lifesize cut out of Balotelli.

A shit presser? Is that some kind of crap iron? Or maybe a gay reference?

Sorry.
I hope we're not signing him for his homemaking skills, got to get vfm out of £30m though!

Ticket For Schalke said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxNUm9U-u3Q[/youtube]

Ballo, Ballotetilli, Balo, Balo.........Ballo Ballotelli

i think thats right :s

WINNER!

zeven said:
citysix said:
chill blues.. its going to happen,this signing will send other clubs fans over the edge.this lad is the business
I believe he will be the best signing City ever done. I also believe he will be the best player in the world.

I have problem to comprehend how anyone can be that good at age 19.
Pele,maradona!this lad was in inter's first team at 15 i think that says alot

Ongoing meeting Raiola-City for Balotelli
tuttomercato

And 'under way, from 9 am this morning, the meeting between Mino Raiola, Manchester City Attorney Rigo with this to make the interests of Mario Balotelli. The summit, organized by the engagement of the SuperMario determine the figures still not well defined since yesterday evening parties were seen but the meeting had gone wrong. Now you try to close, but the times are for lunghe.Vi update on any news from England, also because then at that point, with the agreement reached, the City close to disembark in Italy with Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.