Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello my friend , i'm italy sampdoria's supporter, sorry for my english, i would talk about balo, balotelli is absoluty a star of the football of seria A he has very very tecnicla quality, and has a incrediball shoot the journalist write very about mario, here in italy there are very stupid in the stadium , that song
racist song for mario the live here is very hard, but he is the better 90' in the world...

It means head off to Inter's end to sort out the details with the club there. Stop flapping people!!

Fag Break

04_07_2009_-_11_09_0_47689a.jpg

Naughty Macheda.

tmc said:
hello my friend , i'm italy sampdoria's supporter, sorry for my english, i would talk about balo, balotelli is absoluty a star of the football of seria A he has very very tecnicla quality, and has a incrediball shoot the journalist write very about mario, here in italy there are very stupid in the stadium , that song
racist song for mario the live here is very hard, but he is the better 90' in the world...

Ciao e benvenuto nel forum.
È incoraggiante sapere che ha una tale fama in luoghi diversi da Milano
Può dirci cosa le ultime novità in Italia per quanto riguarda il suo trasferimento

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.