Status
Not open for further replies.
lee-mcfc said:
MadchesterCity said:
Sign him up!

watch a few youtube videos - has the potential to be the best out there

youtube makes anyone look good

I remember Castillo signing.

(I thought him wonderful..............hangs head in shame)

clubfoot said:
So he would rather sit on the bench in a league where racism is rife than sit on the bench in England?

Do the math

racism is the last of his problem , italy is him country and he feel himself 100% italian. he wont play for Italy , ghana has tried to get him at WC but he has refused to play for them .

he play in the european champion team , he is angry with this team because of the mourinho's management but he can quite stay and play at inter , near of him family and home , speaking his language and gaining very good wages. he has just a problem (two) , he wont play , and is not so easy when you have eto'o and milito in front to you.

he has suffered doing the bench at them , I cant see him do the bench anymore.

mackenzie said:
Mancio said:
balotelli is a primadonna , take or let , this he is , a primadonna.

Thanks for the confirmation. I think ;-)

Do you think Mancini will be able to temper that then?

mate , its not important what I think , its very IMPORTANT what Mancini think ;)

mackenzie said:
lee-mcfc said:
youtube makes anyone look good

you know what tho, i saw castillo in the copa america the season before we got him and he looked amazing. was the player of the tournament. seems to have disappeared now!

Mancio said:
mackenzie said:
Thanks for the confirmation. I think ;-)

Do you think Mancini will be able to temper that then?

mate , its not important what I think , its very IMPORTANT what Mancini think ;)

Agreed.

I still think a moody Primadonna, no matter how talented, is a risk though.

However, if he can do the business on the pitch then all will be much smoother.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:46 pm --<br /><br />
mikeyboy said:
mackenzie said:

you know what tho, i saw castillo in the copa america the season before we got him and he looked amazing. was the player of the tournament. seems to have disappeared now!

To be honest, I had only ever seen him on youtube clips. He looked a fantastic player.

Came to City at an odd time though I think. Perhaps he never really got a chance.

BLOOMUEN said:
Mancio said:
mate , mario will sign for City ONLY if he will be granted to be regular. if he have to stay on the bench then he will stay on the Inter's bench.

Mancio, as Mario is such a young player, very few of us can claim to have seen that much of him. From the few clips I have seen, he seems to possess a great right foot and likes to run at defenders. His stats say that he is also 190cm. What do you feel his greatest attributes are:

What's his left foot like?
Is he any good in the air?
First touch?
quick-ish or genuine pace?

Would appreciate your thoughts!

left foot is average but he can pass a ball with it
in the air he is good for his age , but need to betterize
first touch , and pass , are just sublime , as his shot and skills.
he is not the best gifted as pace. and isnt gifted for defend and run everywhere as an headless chicken ;=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.