Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
mate , mario will sign for City ONLY if he will be granted to be regular. if he have to stay on the bench then he will stay on the Inter's bench.

Mancio, as Mario is such a young player, very few of us can claim to have seen that much of him. From the few clips I have seen, he seems to possess a great right foot and likes to run at defenders. His stats say that he is also 190cm. What do you feel his greatest attributes are:

What's his left foot like?
Is he any good in the air?
First touch?
quick-ish or genuine pace?

Would appreciate your thoughts!

Mancio said:
mackenzie said:
If that is true then I have my misgivings. No player should be guaranteed regular first team football as a matter of course.

We've had Primadonnas here before in the last few years, and it unsettles the team.

Signing a player on "potential" or ability are not the only factors....they have to have the right attitude too.

balotelli is a primadonna , take or let , this he is , a primadonna.

Thanks for the confirmation. I think ;-)

Do you think Mancini will be able to temper that then?

Balotelli would warm the bench as much as tevez and ade . mancini has alredy said he will use the size of his squad to its maximum ability . tevez will try to start every game and if balotelli came trust me he would get as many starts at ade throughout the season. So in truth he would warm the bench , but start a lot of games aswell which is something that didnt happen for him at inter , starting many . Whereas with us he will start plenty

gymshoe said:
Two points of order before my observation:

1) Balotelli is a maturing teenager. An extraordinarily talented teenager. I am 46, and surely hope I have grown in every way as a person since I was 19.

2) Balotelli has been the object of intensive racism. Remember the Champions League game at Inter v. Barca when he threw his jersey to the ground? There are people there that HATE this kid. This HATE cannot be a result of his goals to games ratio.

My observation--This maturing kid has every right to be pissed to high hell after being the object of intensive racism. If he is allowed to grow and become a man after being subjected to this in Italy, and then to be free of it in Manchester where his immeasurable talent can blossom, pay the 30, and trust Mancini to guide him.

a really good post mate

Mancio said:
simon23 said:
from what ive seen of him id describe him as a young striker who is still very rough around the edges but who has lots of potential...he is also inconsistent which is normal and understandable at his age and point of development in his career.

he has all the physical attributes to make it in the prem....quick and strong, decent shot on him as well.

this player will need a lot of patience however.....he isnt going to be a top player the moment he arrives, and it will take him time to adapt......he will need in my opinon at least a season or so till he finds his feet......and i expect that (barring injuries) RM will use him sparingly

the fans must have patience with him and ignore the shit that is written in the media about him(he will undoubtedly attract a lot of negative press as he is a player who the media will love to hate...just like ade and robinho) and as i said he will be inconsisitent in his performances.....he probably wont be a plaeyer who does a lot of defending from the front either (though he can learn this)

i just hope the fans give him a fair crack of the whip IF we do sign him

yes , he has in him just a decent shot LOL

mate , mario will sign for City ONLY if he will be granted to be regular. if he have to stay on the bench then he will stay on the Inter's bench.

you clearly havent read the interview with RM then have you.....wher he talks about squad rotation next year......and would you play ballotelli every match when you have tevez and adebeyour (and possibly dzenko as well)...all players will be rotated...and Balo will have to be content with a bench place from time to time and also witht the fact that there will be 2 (if not 3) more experienced strikers ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.