Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippax23 said:
Tez Tosterone said:
What loose ends are you referring to? His wages? Or perhaps the contract itself. Could it be the agents fees.

What source do you have for your belief that it is a done deal?
its done was 20/1 one at sky bet book closed now it takes time
thanks for that

mcfcinprague said:
Tez Tosterone said:
What loose ends are you referring to? His wages? Or perhaps the contract itself. Could it be the agents fees.

What source do you have for your belief that it is a done deal?

Tez, what poynton said was, imo, like lots of others on here.

We all have our own imo, but at the end of the day, we all know absolutely f**k all

Agreed. There is nothing done yet. Everything else is pure specualation.

Tez Tosterone said:
The deal is far from done. Check out today's Independent.

Or just simply follow the undermentioned link to this mornings Corriere dello Sport, Tuttosport and La Gazzetta dello Sport.
Ir seems like we are being met with a variety of obstacles from everyone involved in the negotiating process. The club, the player and of course the agent.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15850</a>

Balotelli at the moment appears to be worse value for money than Milner by a long way. I'd much rather we concentrated on Milner than speculate on someone who is clearly a problem waiting to happen. Infact I would much prefer Craig Bellamy to remain at the club as I believe he will make a valuable contribution at the club.

Balotelli would simply add weight to Didi Hamann's contention in today's Daily Mirror that there is a lack of continuity to enable us to finish any higher than last season.

Forgive me if I would ask you a question ......... but how do youthink to find positive scenarios on Balotelli in a juventus forum ?

it is as if an Italian went on sadcafè to find out about a City players ... :=)

Tez Tosterone said:
mcfcinprague said:
Tez, what poynton said was, imo, like lots of others on here.

We all have our own imo, but at the end of the day, we all know absolutely f**k all
tez, totally correct, all about opinons.....

Agreed. There is nothing done yet. Everything else is pure specualation.

Mancio said:
Tez Tosterone said:

Or just simply follow the undermentioned link to this mornings Corriere dello Sport, Tuttosport and La Gazzetta dello Sport.
Ir seems like we are being met with a variety of obstacles from everyone involved in the negotiating process. The club, the player and of course the agent.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15850</a>

Balotelli at the moment appears to be worse value for money than Milner by a long way. I'd much rather we concentrated on Milner than speculate on someone who is clearly a problem waiting to happen. Infact I would much prefer Craig Bellamy to remain at the club as I believe he will make a valuable contribution at the club.

Balotelli would simply add weight to Didi Hamann's contention in today's Daily Mirror that there is a lack of continuity to enable us to finish any higher than last season.

Forgive me if I would ask you a question ......... but how do youthink to find positive scenarios on Balotelli in a juventus forum ?

Goodmorning Mancio
What is your understanding of the latest developments on your side?
Buongiorno Mancio
Qual è la vostra comprensione degli ultimi sviluppi dalla tua parte?

Tez Tosterone said:

Funniest post of the day? Didi has a very small point but what he fails to note is you dont win the premiership with the team we had last season, this will be our last free spending window, we are signing young players to build a team for the future. Secondly, Milner does not present better value for money. Balotelli is ten times the player milner will ever be, yes milner always performs and 'puts in a shift' but Balotelli is a top class striker who can only get better under Mancini in
the Premiership.

Mancio said:
Tez Tosterone said:

The forum publishes the front pages of the 3 papers each morning. I'm not looking for 'positive scenarios' on Balotelli. Or anyone else for that matter.
I'm merely looking to read what they have printed, And the Juventuz forum is the place where I can see the front pages of these papers on one handy web page. Rather than trawling through three separate searches.

Does that answer your question?

justalittlemoreeffortade said:
Mancio said:

Goodmorning Mancio
Buongiorno Mancio

goodmorning my friend , frankly nobody here seem to have a clue af what is happen , surely is a fact o money , anyway everybody is strong convinced its just a matther of time , the deal will de done.

buongiorno amico mio, sinceramente quì nessuno sembra avere idea di cosa stà accadendo, sicuramente è un problema di soldi , comunque tutti sono convinti che è solo un fatto di tempo e che l'accordo sarà fatto.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 am --<br /><br />
Tez Tosterone said:
Mancio said:

The forum publishes the front pages of the 3 papers each morning. I'm not looking for 'positive scenarios' on Balotelli. Or anyone else for that matter.
I'm merely looking to read what they have printed, And the Juventuz forum is the place where I can see the front pages of these papers on one handy web page. Rather than trawling through three separate searches.

Does that answer your question?

yes , thank you :)

Mancio said:
justalittlemoreeffortade said:
Goodmorning Mancio
Buongiorno Mancio

goodmorning my friend , frankly nobody here seem to have a clue af what is happen , surely is a fact o money , anyway everybody is strong convinced its just a matther of time , the deal will de done.

buongiorno amico mio, sinceramente quì nessuno sembra avere idea di cosa stà accadendo, sicuramente è un problema di soldi , comunque tutti sono convinti che è solo un fatto di tempo e che l'accordo sarà fatto.

Is Sara Fatto super mario's girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.