Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
basically is the article mancini done for la stampa 2 days ago.

Fooking hell TFS don`t do this !!!!!!!!!!
Just getting ready for bed,saw the post from the Mirror,thinking great a good nights sleep and then you piss on me bonfire !!

Mate, its safe to go to bed, ballo will be with us, and also with you ;)

california blue said:
when he signs i'll think i'll do this:

masseffect2spooge.jpg
Classic episode...

Pam said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
basically is the article mancini done for la stampa 2 days ago.

Which is why I was dubious about context. Still, there can't be much standing in the way for manc to sound so confident, even if it was two days ago.

interesting final sentences as well....
While Mancini has also refused to rule out a bid for Barcelona forward Zlatan Ibramovich, adding: “Ibra is one of the best players in the world and City have never had anyone of his class.

“For our club it would be an honour. All I will add is that there is another month of the market to go and we shall have to see.”

Freestyler said:
I wish Milan would stop fucking us about, should of been done around wednesday this, tomorrow more than likely now.

right, you.

for one thing, 'Milan' means AC Milan.

for another, Inter aren't fucking us around. We've been in talks with the agent today, not them.

and another, I'm not sure if anyone is fucking us around at all. sometimes the details take a bit of time to straighten out. ees normal. happened with Boateng, Yaya, Silva, Kolarov, the last few days turned into a week or two.

and another, this won't be done tommorow. confirmed monday/tuesday next week, I reckon, because of medicals.

and finally, what do a few days matter anyway? he probably wouldn't join up until we come back from the states in any case.

sorry bud, it's not your fault, everyone's been flapping and moaning tonight, you were just the latest in a long line.

Chick Counterfly said:
Freestyler said:
I wish Milan would stop fucking us about, should of been done around wednesday this, tomorrow more than likely now.

right, you.

for another, Inter aren't fucking us around. We've been in talks with the agent today, not them.

and another, I'm not sure if anyone is fucking us around at all. sometimes the details take a bit of time to straighten out. ees normal. happened with Boateng, Yaya, Silva, Kolarov, the last few days turned into a week or two.

and another, this won't be done tommorow. confirmed monday/tuesday next week, I reckon, because of medicals.

and finally, what do a few days matter anyway? he probably wouldn't join up until we come back from the states in any case.

sorry bud, it's not your fault, everyone's been flapping and moaning tonight, you were just the latest in a long line.

DontPanic.jpg

McNair9 said:
Chick Counterfly said:
right, you.

oh-snap-chart.jpg

yeah. :-/

It was supposed to be quite light hearted. I wasn't really snapping at him, it was more a case of, everyone's just stopped flapping, let's not start again. otherwise everyone will read the flapping first thing in the morning then they'll flap all day and the people who read the site at work will start flapping and they will set off the people who read the site when they come in from work etc etc.

really, no need to flap at all. this one is exactly the same as kolarov, a week before it got done. everyone wants to get it done, they're just squabbling about who pays for the stationery.

Chick Counterfly said:
Freestyler said:

right, you.

?????????????? Course it could still be done tomorrow,Silva signed before a med didnt he? You know how to cheer people up dont ya! Jeeeeeezzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Chick Counterfly said:
Freestyler said:

right, you.

freestyler got owned ;)

only messen bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.