Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewbBlue said:
So, we've agreed to personal terms but still have the fee with Inter to hammer out? Sounds like he's nearly in.

think so, although i think we had agreed with Inter, but now we are going back with a different offer.......

NewbBlue said:
So, we've agreed to personal terms but still have the fee with Inter to hammer out? Sounds like he's nearly in.
We had agreed a fee with Inter but then couldn't agree terms with Balotelli and his agent. We've now allegedly met those demands, but to compensate for it, we want Inter to lower their asking price, so we are now trying to re-negotiate with them.

tonethestone said:
NewbBlue said:

think so, although i think we had agreed with Inter, but now we are going back with a different offer.......

which will get rejected and this thread will go on and on and on and on......

If you have noticed with the deals with Silva, Toure and Kolarov there had been an element of doubt that the deals would collapse. I think these leaks are a smokescreen and that Balotelli has signed for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.