Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
must be the italian in him.
Ba dum dum tshh

26210_matt_lucas_.jpg

SWP's back said:
The Fixer said:
Lol shove the pressure on inter... crafty cnuts i wonder if inter will tell to go fcuk ourselves???

Think it will happen now?
If this is true (Sky Italia? Hardly a trustworthy source considering their previous predictions) then its cheeky but clever.

Inter know Balotelli wants to come and the majority of Inter players want him out. City have sussed this out and know they can get him cheaper

The Fixer said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
the snejider one was making back page news, i think its fair to say most clubs in the world are interested in Ballo, but we're the only ones to make a concrete offer.

There was media reports that the rags had agreed personal terms with the etc

think you answered it for yourself "reports". :O)

The Fixer said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
the snejider one was making back page news, i think its fair to say most clubs in the world are interested in Ballo, but we're the only ones to make a concrete offer.

Also, this was a quote from Moratti the other day:

"We have some important offers for him, and we also have some economic objectives. Therefore, you choose to make sacrifices with players other teams are asking for, rather than those you are looking to sell and nobody wants."

Tricky_Trev said:
The Fixer said:

"We have some important offers for him, and we also have some economic objectives. Therefore, you choose to make sacrifices with players other teams are asking for, rather than those you are looking to sell and nobody wants."

cheers for highlighting those, do they spell out united?

Tricky_Trev said:
The Fixer said:

Could simply be Moratti making it sound as if there is more than one offer, therefore creating 'imaginary' competition to make us bid more.

To be fair if your trying to sell something your hardly gonna say I only have one offer you are the only person interested because then you give all the leverage to the buying party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.