Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, hate doing this, not read since Friday when talks stalled and Moratti said nothing would happen til Monday. Has this poistion changed at all (don't have time to go through 20 odd pages).

SWP's back said:
Sorry, hate doing this, not read since Friday when talks stalled and Moratti said nothing would happen til Monday. Has this poistion changed at all (don't have time to go through 20 odd pages).[/
Lazy cnut,lol,na mate not really,still waiting to hear summit tomorrow,which i think we will either way.

Yaya Silva said:
i kow this is tottally off topic but due to minor posts i cannot create a post on off topic. As this is the most posted on thread ATM can someone tell me after i edit my Fm10 how do i get it in the game? it is inside the folder 'editor data' inside FM10 but how do i use it???? Please help :(

I think your changes are automatically used. Try starting a new game and when it asks you which database to load, you should also notice a mention of using extra files or something similar.

Eto'o hard with Balo: "He not listen to us! If at City he does not calm down ..."

The Cameroon sends clear messages to SuperMario in an interview to the Daily Star.

Mario Balotelli is an argument obviously 'hot' in the whole house, so the Sunday edition of the Daily Star has interviewed just Samuel Eto'o on the case-SuperMario. And his words are, as always, very direct and strong, leading to what is true:

"Anyone who has trained with him say that is one of the best young talent in Europe, if not the best. It has the potential to become one of the best players in the world, but is expected to put some things in his head. The players' Inter with more experience have always tried to counsel him, I do not know what happened. But if he does not want to lose his career will hear the players of Manchester City, because this is an opportunity for a fresh start, "says the now accepting 'goodbye.

He knows the guys that can help the Citizen: "In the City there are many experienced players to learn from, as Tevez, Adebayor, Toure and many others, but you can not teach anyone who wants to learn. It's up to him, if you calm becomes a danger to all the defenders who must meet. Otherwise I fear for his future in football. In Italy there are many people who want to see it fail because of the attitudes which had in the past. But I'd be able to see him, because I think it's a good boy who just needs to grow. The coach and players of Manchester City will play an important, but it is he who must choose his path. "
The character of Cameroon continues to be crucial in the locker room, even for the number 45 that had taken to heart and soon let go.

Tripletta. said:
Eto'o hard with Balo: "He not listen to us! If at City he does not calm down ..."

The Cameroon sends clear messages to SuperMario in an interview to the Daily Star.

Mario Balotelli is an argument obviously 'hot' in the whole house, so the Sunday edition of the Daily Star has interviewed just Samuel Eto'o on the case-SuperMario. And his words are, as always, very direct and strong, leading to what is true:

"Anyone who has trained with him say that is one of the best young talent in Europe, if not the best. It has the potential to become one of the best players in the world, but is expected to put some things in his head. The players' Inter with more experience have always tried to counsel him, I do not know what happened. But if he does not want to lose his career will hear the players of Manchester City, because this is an opportunity for a fresh start, "says the now accepting 'goodbye.

He knows the guys that can help the Citizen: "In the City there are many experienced players to learn from, as Tevez, Adebayor, Toure and many others, but you can not teach anyone who wants to learn. It's up to him, if you calm becomes a danger to all the defenders who must meet. Otherwise I fear for his future in football. In Italy there are many people who want to see it fail because of the attitudes which had in the past. But I'd be able to see him, because I think it's a good boy who just needs to grow. The coach and players of Manchester City will play an important, but it is he who must choose his path. "
The character of Cameroon continues to be crucial in the locker room, even for the number 45 that had taken to heart and soon let go.
I didn't think that twat was capable of giving such good advice.

I reck this deals done we're just waiting till the day before or day that the home shirt goes on sale (to sell more shirts with balotelli's name on them, which the club and balotelli will share profits on). I bet the agents in on it saying he came back from manchester with no deal to keep it quiet that he had agreed to sign. So transfer fee accepted just needs to sign on the day or day before the home shirt comes out. I might be completely wrong tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.