Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ssn are really starting to piss me off, firstly they show we have not won a game on the us tour and now this drivel:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6289533,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 33,00.html</a>

Jimma said:
Mario - Move would be hard
Inter striker's transfer saga drags on

Last updated: 1st August 2010

Balotelli: Fiery temper

SKY SPORTS ON SKY
There's more live football on Sky Sports than ever before, including the Barclays Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Clydesdale Bank Premier League, England away Euro 2012 qualifiers and La Liga. With four live Sky Sports channels, as well as Sky Sports News, you'll never miss a moment on Sky. Click here for more.
Related links
Teams
Inter Milan
Manchester City
Players
Mario Balotelli
Also see
Watch on your PC
Serie A fixtures
Serie A stats
Mario Balotelli has cast doubt over his proposed move to Man City by admitting he gets homesick.

The Inter Milan striker has become embroiled in a long-running transfer saga this summer, with his future dominating the headlines.

City have been tracking the 19-year-old striker for some time, with former Inter boss Robert Mancini unfazed by the youngster's fiery temperament.

A big-money deal was believed to be edging closer earlier this week, with the Bluesconfident they were about to land their man.

However, talks have stalled and the issue continues to drag on without a clear conclusion in sight.

Alone

Balotelli was thought to be keen on a switch after becoming disillusioned with life at Inter, but he has now revealed that he would find it hard to leave his homeland.

He told Italy's Vanity Fair magazine: "I don't like being alone. I can't imagine being far from my family, in another city."

The fiery youngster has also admitted that he sometimes struggles to control his temper.

He suffered numerous bust-ups with former coach Jose Mourinho last season and accepts that he can fly off the handle at times.

"Sometimes on the field my head leads me astray," he said.

Bored
"I have no problems with self control over my body. I've never hurt anyone, never reacted violently.

"I tried to correct my behaviour for two or three weeks but I couldn't take it any more. I got bored.

"I am a boy, not a grown man, but I will become one. I always want to be the centre of attention. That's how I am and others don't like it.

"Even if I don't always behave as I should, this still doesn't explain why so many people have something against me.

"Whatever I do, people always talk about me. They keep at it non-stop. Balotelli here, Balotelli there. Why?"

from sky.

nothing new and i feel the heading is a bit embellished but yes thats latest ive seen...
surely it must be an older article??? why come out and say now he gets homesick when his prick of an agent said last week he wanted the move sorted out?!?!?!?!

richards30 said:
Jimma said:
Mario - Move would be hard
Inter striker's transfer saga drags on

Last updated: 1st August 2010

Balotelli: Fiery temper

SKY SPORTS ON SKY
There's more live football on Sky Sports than ever before, including the Barclays Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Clydesdale Bank Premier League, England away Euro 2012 qualifiers and La Liga. With four live Sky Sports channels, as well as Sky Sports News, you'll never miss a moment on Sky. Click here for more.
Related links
Teams
Inter Milan
Manchester City
Players
Mario Balotelli
Also see
Watch on your PC
Serie A fixtures
Serie A stats
Mario Balotelli has cast doubt over his proposed move to Man City by admitting he gets homesick.

The Inter Milan striker has become embroiled in a long-running transfer saga this summer, with his future dominating the headlines.

City have been tracking the 19-year-old striker for some time, with former Inter boss Robert Mancini unfazed by the youngster's fiery temperament.

A big-money deal was believed to be edging closer earlier this week, with the Bluesconfident they were about to land their man.

However, talks have stalled and the issue continues to drag on without a clear conclusion in sight.

Alone

Balotelli was thought to be keen on a switch after becoming disillusioned with life at Inter, but he has now revealed that he would find it hard to leave his homeland.

He told Italy's Vanity Fair magazine: "I don't like being alone. I can't imagine being far from my family, in another city."

The fiery youngster has also admitted that he sometimes struggles to control his temper.

He suffered numerous bust-ups with former coach Jose Mourinho last season and accepts that he can fly off the handle at times.

"Sometimes on the field my head leads me astray," he said.

Bored
"I have no problems with self control over my body. I've never hurt anyone, never reacted violently.

"I tried to correct my behaviour for two or three weeks but I couldn't take it any more. I got bored.

"I am a boy, not a grown man, but I will become one. I always want to be the centre of attention. That's how I am and others don't like it.

"Even if I don't always behave as I should, this still doesn't explain why so many people have something against me.

"Whatever I do, people always talk about me. They keep at it non-stop. Balotelli here, Balotelli there. Why?"

from sky.

nothing new and i feel the heading is a bit embellished but yes thats latest ive seen...
surely it must be an older article??? why come out and say now he gets homesick when his prick of an agent said last week he wanted the move sorted out?!?!?!?!

because nothing has happened over the weekend and journos need something to write about!!!

After watching all the preseason friendlys I'm in Doom mode I feel a Ramos start of the season with all the press reporting it with glee. Hope I'm wrong, because we still got 3 top players to come back

I agree and think this will happen, i hope this is the last signing as well. we can't let a chance of getting Ballotelli go as his potential is supurb.

i have a horrible feeling that we may go back in for Kaka again if the stories this morning from Madrid are true that Jose is ready to let him go.

can we not just say to him and his agent, sign today or goodbye. and then we will move on to other targets. it might be me, but is his agent waiting for chelsea or u@d to come calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.