Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
Miami Weiss said:
Have a gut feeling that this is going to fall through.
me too unfortunately mate!! not trying to be a doom merchant but there does seem to be something not quite right at mo.
Same as the Kolarov, Silva and Toure deals. As soon as it goes quiet it seems to mean the deal is pretty much done.

richards30 said:
Tripletta. said:
NONONO

Mario HAVE to leave Inter.
He cannot stay here longer.

Please, hurry up and sign!
you heard owt your end trip???

No news about this deal in italy...
I hope that "no news is good news".

I'm not worried about this deal, Mario cannot stay longer at Inter and he (and Raiola) knows that.
He have to go so i think you'll persuade him ;)
i hope as soon as possible.

Tripletta. said:
richards30 said:
you heard owt your end trip???

I'm not worried about this deal, Mario cannot stay longer at Inter and he (and Raiola) knows that.
strange as to why its so quiet though isnt it??? thought it would have really quickened up after the match to be honest!!

richards30 said:
Tripletta. said:

strange as to why its so quiet though isnt it??? thought it would have really quickened up after the match to be honest!!
Maybe thats why it's quiet because there getting down to the deal.

richards30 said:
Tripletta. said:

to be honest, i thought it too.
But i knew there are some problems about his salary, he wanted more so City asked for a discount to Mr Moratti (less money to Inter, more to Mario), but Inter don't want to do a "gift" to Mario, so now there's no agreement between Inter and City

richards30 said:
Miami Weiss said:
Have a gut feeling that this is going to fall through.
me too unfortunately mate!! not trying to be a doom merchant but there does seem to be something not quite right at mo.

chill-pill.jpg

2356597_f248.jpg

Manchester-City-Seating-PLa.jpg

wednesday.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.