Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday makes sense.

Deal agreed today, medical tomorrow, official announcement Wednesday?

How will he pass his medical with that 'muscle injury' that kept him out of the friendly though? ;-)

Hopefully the story will leak before then though.

richards30 said:
Keith Moon said:
chill-pill.jpg

2356597_f248.jpg

Manchester-City-Seating-PLa.jpg

wednesday.jpg
defo an announcement wednesday then keith???? signed or just deal agreed mate?

Chill mate. ;-)

Tripletta. said:
richards30 said:
you heard owt your end trip???

No news about this deal in italy...
I hope that "no news is good news".

I'm not worried about this deal, Mario cannot stay longer at Inter and he (and Raiola) knows that.
He have to go so i think you'll persuade him ;)
i hope as soon as possible.
Same, why would Inter keep (although a very gifted player) a player who clearly is not liked by at least a few of team-mates and needs a fresh start with Mancini whom he has said he admires.

City know it, hence why there could be some truth in them lowering their bid to Inter because City know Moratti has to sell him really, otherwise he'll be a constant cause of trouble.

And besides, Eto'o clearly said City would be a good move for him. If Mancini can coax some common sense into him, then he is undoubtedly one of the best young players around. I've seen him for Inter on numerous ocassions and I don't think I've ever seen a player makes football look easy at the highest level.

NEWS English version

Laudis reveals the truth about Maicon, Burdisso and Balotelli
Sky Sport 24 A journalist Journal explains everything
08/02/2010 20:24 Fabrizio Romano article read 441 times
From Gazzetta dello Sport. What does it mean?

© Photo by Alberto Fornasari at SS24, Charles Laudis, expert market La Gazzetta dello Sport, talks about the events related to Inter: "For Maicon is a long countdown, speaking of the supplies of Maicon Balotelli for months and we have the details by weeks. Balotelli will be the decisive day tomorrow than today, because the offer of Manchester City is bivalent, it is not yet fixed the exact price with Inter and there is still the employment of the player. Now we must still just wait for details to see if he gains Balotelli Inter bit more or little bit less, or vice versa. Maicon, requests to Real complicate plans, these events still remain standing for several days. However, the number one goal Real is Maicon Inter knows and then takes it hard on the price and the deal eventually will. We know that for Ronaldo to Madrid is closed to all on August 31, this is still a roast to brown for good. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.