Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do all the reports of Rooney having a bad temperament come from?

Have I missed something? (This is very possible).

As far as I am aware he might be a git on the pitch on occasion but he rarely causes trouble behind the scenes.

I am not a fan of his by the way.

mackenzie said:

As far as I am aware he might be a git on the pitch on occasion but he rarely causes trouble behind the scenes.

Must be referring to his attitude on the pitch. If he didn't play for Utd he'd be sent off for dissent or sly tackles every month. Gets away with a lot because he's a star. Like Gerrard & Terry

mackenzie said:

All depends have i missed something in my post where i have talked about Balotelli off the pitch?

Marvin said:
mackenzie said:

Must be referring to his attitude on the pitch. If he didn't play for Utd he'd be sent off for dissent or sly tackles every month. Gets away with a lot because he's a star. Like Gerrard & Terry

That may be true Marvin, but I don't think he is hard to handle in any other way. Rooney "off pitch" is about as settled as it gets imho.

I can't see any argument against this guy, his potential is there for all to see. You might baulk at the price tag but the fact remains at his age even if he flops he still has very good resale value.

He's versatile and he's already demonstrated at Inter what a good impact player he is (i.e. off the bench) - something we lacked last year so badly.

He exactly the kind of player to pressurise Ade into performing week in week out to keep his place

mackenzie said:
Marvin said:

That may be true Marvin, but I don't think he is hard to handle in any other way. Rooney "off pitch" is about as settled as it gets imho.
True, look at Balotelli here. Its awful.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkykcHMg2kQ[/youtube]

Celebritykiller said:
I can't see any argument against this guy, his potential is there for all to see. You might baulk at the price tag but the fact remains at his age even if he flops he still has very good resale value.

I don't care about any price tag. And I don't really care about "potential."

But I do care about attitude.

Celebritykiller said:

he won't have a great re-sale value if (when) he's pants in the Prem. 30 - 50% of what we pay for him is my guess.

mackenzie said:
Celebritykiller said:

I don't care about any price tag. And I don't really care about "potential."

But I do care about attitude.

Mancini has worked with him before so if he thinks he's worth it/can tame him then fair enough.

Hughes/Bellamy...<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:57 pm --<br /><br />
bellwhaft said:
Celebritykiller said:

he won't have a great re-sale value if (when) he's pants in the Prem. 30 - 50% of what we pay for him is my guess.

Rubbish, if he has an average 3 years for example then we move him on... he'd be only 22 and would still fetch 15m imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.