Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
bellwhaft said:
Sorry, totally wrong mate. My opinion, based on seeing him live regularly, is he's pants.

Replies: 422
Views: 24012

well if we think for a second, this guy has talent. He is Italy's future. one of the reasons italy failed this world cup. they did not pick this lad. yes he has got a serious attitude, but ability is second to none. powerful player. will suit the premiership style. those long range freekicks! arggg...

forgive me but wasnt this one of your post about mario b
To be fair that's someone else's comment.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
bellwhaft said:
What was the question again? (apologies, it's my age ... yes I'm 7 before my grate mate points it out).
Well that's twice I've made my point and twice you've ignored it. I'm not repeating myself a third time.

I find your posts to be anti-city. Sometimes anti our top targets, sometimes anti the players we've bought, sometimes anti the players we have. I have very rarely seen you make a positive comment about City and I suspect your username is a derogatory attack at a City legend. I await a post by you where you discuss City in the kind of tone a genuine City fan would but I suspect I will be waiting in vain.

Bellwhaft = Craig Bellamy. If you are alluding to Colin Bell ... my hero, best player I ever saw. I love City with all my heart. Just question some of the signings we are purportedly making, Balotelli in particular ... based on my opinion watching him at the San Siro over the last couple of years. As for Maccarone, fair point on the stats. Just that when I watch Balotelli I liken his style to Massimo and feel given the similarities he would end up as an abject failure in England as well.

Well I appreciate the answer at long last. I still find your posts to be anti-city. I completely accept City fans saying they don't rate certain players, that's what this forum's all about. I do take exception to doom mongers who only post negatives and rarely post in a positive vain. The jury is out on you as far as I'm concerned. I always have the option of adding you to my foes list but you'd be the first and only one on it.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Well I appreciate the answer at long last. I still find your posts to be anti-city. I completely accept City fans saying they don't rate certain players, that's what this forum's all about. I do take exception to doom mongers who only post negatives and rarely post in a positive vain. The jury is out on you as far as I'm concerned. I always have the option of adding you to my foes list but you'd be the first and only one on it.

vein. how appropriate. Oh and for the record:

Dzeko .. yes please
Torres ... marquee signing grate footballer
Boateng ... looks fantastic well done Marwood for targetting him
Silva ... quality
Yaya ... not quite sure
Milner ... English and decent ... yes
Balotelli ... no imo after watching him
Bradbury ... noo

Not that negative.

Hearing Inter may accept around £26 million with add on's for Mario.City really pushing hard now.Only matter of time before deal agreed.

This from Freddie Boswell tweeter

Apologies if posted already

ricky77 said:
Hearing Inter may accept around £26 million with add on's for Mario.City really pushing hard now.Only matter of time before deal agreed.

This from Freddie Boswell tweeter

Apologies if posted already
cheers ricky for the update,let us know if he says anymore mate.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:04 pm --<br /><br />
bellwhaft said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:

vein. how appropriate. Oh and for the record:

Dzeko .. yes please
Torres ... marquee signing grate footballer
Boateng ... looks fantastic well done Marwood for targetting him
Silva ... quality
Yaya ... not quite sure
Milner ... English and decent ... yes
Balotelli ... no imo after watching him
Bradbury ... noo

Not that negative.
not sure on yaya??????

BringBackSwales said:
simon23 said:
i gave garrido enough time to judge him.....well over a season and not once did he ever show enough quality.....rsc again is simply not what we need due to his appalling injury record

my point was that fans turn on players ...one moment they are the best...next they are the worst....
I have NEVER rated garrido or rsc...my opinion has STAYED the same ....So how is that turning on a player?????????????? to turn on a player would suggest i ever rated the two you mention....i havent ever rated them....i will criticise players who are not good enough and praise the ones who are.......if ballotelli is good enough (in my opinion) illl say....if not (in my opinion) ill say.......but i will at least give him time unlike some

pedantic sod - slagging your own team's players is just fucking shit, plain and simple, thats the end of it. For you it is ok to slag off the players you dont like but not for other people to slag off the players you do like - for me it is bad to slag players of the club off full stop.

ditto

bellwhaft said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Well that's twice I've made my point and twice you've ignored it. I'm not repeating myself a third time.

I find your posts to be anti-city. Sometimes anti our top targets, sometimes anti the players we've bought, sometimes anti the players we have. I have very rarely seen you make a positive comment about City and I suspect your username is a derogatory attack at a City legend. I await a post by you where you discuss City in the kind of tone a genuine City fan would but I suspect I will be waiting in vain.

Bellwhaft = Craig Bellamy. If you are alluding to Colin Bell ... my hero, best player I ever saw. I love City with all my heart. Just question some of the signings we are purportedly making, Balotelli in particular ... based on my opinion watching him at the San Siro over the last couple of years. As for Maccarone, fair point on the stats. Just that when I watch Balotelli I liken his style to Massimo and feel given the similarities he would end up as an abject failure in England as well.

Calv The Frog - you bad, bad, Bluevibe bert.

Giles said:
bellwhaft said:

Calv The Frog - you bad, bad, Bluevibe bert.

rumbled. shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.