Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tripletta. said:
Hello =)

News from Sky Italy

there's the agreement with Balotelli: 3,5 millions every year for 5 year (euro, not £)
But now there's no agreement with Inter: you want to pay Mario 26+bonus but we want 30+bonus (euro).
Morning.
Question: I was of the understanding Inter have no 'Milan' as part of their name, yet you follow 'Internazionale Milano'? What is the official name, is it Internazionale, (as I thought it was), or Internazioanle Milano?
Cheers.

ah well another fail then I am guessing.

Looking like a bit of a joke this season if I am honest. Especially after Viera's red card! Anyone else watch that game? We looked awful

Pigeonho said:
Tripletta. said:
Hello =)

News from Sky Italy

there's the agreement with Balotelli: 3,5 millions every year for 5 year (euro, not £)
But now there's no agreement with Inter: you want to pay Mario 26+bonus but we want 30+bonus (euro).
Morning.
Question: I was of the understanding Inter have no 'Milan' as part of their name, yet you follow 'Internazionale Milano'? What is the official name, is it Internazionale, (as I thought it was), or Internazioanle Milano?
Cheers.

The official name is Internazionale Milano.
But we call it only Inter because "Inter Milan" reminds us Milan AC and we hate this XD

Tripletta. said:
Hello =)

News from Sky Italy

Is it just me, or is that no different to what was reported before the weekend? Doesn't sound like anything new has happened. Though i don't believe Sky Italia know any more than me about what's happening with this deal.

Tripletta. said:
Hello =)

News from Sky Italy

I thought that was the situation last Friday ? Are there negotiations going on now in milan

Tricky_Trev said:
Tripletta. said:
Hello =)

News from Sky Italy

Is it just me, or is that no different to what was reported before the weeend? Doesn't sound like anything new has hapened. I don't believe Sky Italia know any more than me about what's happening with this deal.

This is sure =)

Tripletta. said:
Pigeonho said:
Morning.
Cheers.

The official name is Internazionale Milano.
But we call it only Inter because "Inter Milan" reminds us Milan AC and we hate this XD
Ah I see, nice one for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.