Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont get me wrong i am looking forward to mario coming to city, but 28 mill and he is not the finshed article and he has defects that need polishing, ffs.

i8rags said:
dont get me wrong i am looking forward to mario coming to city, but 28 mill and he is not the finshed article and he has defects that need polishing, ffs.

i think its more inter will be devastated if they sell him on the cheap and he ends up being the next c ronaldo.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bojinov29 said:
i'm getting a bloody head ache !!!!! aaarrrgggghhhh !!!!! can something bloody positive happen please !!
your username is now invalid ;-)

Yet another bit of bad business City did. Lost out on an awesome striker and never gave him a chance!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bojinov29 said:
i'm getting a bloody head ache !!!!! aaarrrgggghhhh !!!!! can something bloody positive happen please !!
your username is now invalid ;-)

well spotted, shows how little info news is floating about when we are spotting out of use / date users names are ! lol :)

but....... could this be the quiet before the storm ?

corky1970 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
i bet you've been saying this everday for the past fortnight...am i right?

yup, im bound to get it right one day.

im never going to live the pig mounter story down.

hold on

" look into my eyes not around the eyes but in the eyes! "

your under"

" i did not get drunk and make a tit of myself being an internet warrior, neither did i bet anyone on here £ 50 english pounds that sweinsteiger will join"

( clicks fingers)

" your back in the room" !

phew got away with that then !

todays the day people !

lol

so corky, what time is the yellow ticker due ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.