Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
yankcitizen76 said:
No and judging from all this crap he is asking for 'likeness rights' and huge weekly salary, I hope we pass on Balotelli.

i was told the hold up was him and his agent asking for ridiculous amounts
The media has printed so many lies they can't keep them straight. First it was the transfer fee, then personal terms, then the agent's fee, now the transfer fee again. And Robinho's agent lurking about Milan is in the mix. And don't forget the dated article they dredged up saying he gets homesick.

Was hoping we'd have him early this week to see against Valencia. That's not happening. :(

Not in the squad last night!

INTER-PANATHINAIKOS 2-3

Strikers: 12' e 22' Cisse (P), 32' pt Eto'o (I), 42' Leto (P), 40' st Coutinho (I)

INTER: 21 Orlandoni; 4 Zanetti (18' pt 57 Natalino, 28' st 13 Maicon), 2 Cordoba (1' st 34 Biraghi, 28' st Samuel), 23 Materazzi (1' st 16 Burdisso, 28' st 6 Lucio), 26 Chivu (28' st 11 Muntari); 33 Obinna (1' st 50 Biabiany), 17 Mariga (1' st 5 Stankovic), 19 Cambiasso (1' st 29 Coutinho), 20 Obi (1' st 40 Nwakwo); 9 Eto'o (1' st 31 Alibec, 28' st 39 Santon), 27 Pandev (1' st 30 Mancini, 28' st 22 Milito).

Subs nou used; 1, Julio Cesar, 12 Castellazzi, 92 Gallinetta 5 Stankovic, 6 Lucio, 11 Muntari, 13 Maicon, 22 Milito, 25 Samuel, 29 Coutinho, 30 Mancini, 31 Alibec, 34 Biraghi, 40 Nwankwo, 50 Biabiany, 54 Dell'Agnello.

Coach: Benitez

I bet there was a lot of Rags before they sign Ronaldo saying,
He to arrogant,
To lite weight for the PL
He cost to much for an unproven player

We need to trust RM on this, he's work with this kid for a long time and if he was half as bad as papers make out there no way he would sign him.

NewbBlue said:
BringBackSwales said:
He has not failed; he is 19, he has a better than 1 in 3 strike rate despite not getting a regular starting place, he has been consistently and appallingly racially abused by thousands of people at a time, how has this kid failed you muppet?
How about alienating his own fans, teammates, and coach? He failed in terms of not finding any success or stability in Italy. Oh, he played wonderfully at times, but his relationship with the team and fans limited his play time, and his coach basically sent him away. His agent claims his car was sabotaged by his own fans in an effort to harm him. Is that a success?

He's a kid, like Mancini says, and kids make mistakes.

You are taking this too personally and wearing blinders at the same time. Even Balotelli admits he made mistakes because he is a lad and not yet mature enough. Running around calling people muppet for recognizing this is just silly.

Balotelli has not failed. nobody in Italy has never made his goals and assists at his age.

than you can say that Balotelli has failed to accept to do the benchwarmer to two champions as Milito and Eto'o. but if u go to see numbers he was right. within minutes he played he averaged better than Eto'o and equal to Milito. although not playng in his best position .

and you can say that Balotelli has failed to push forward at Mourinho to put aside his iperego. But who will succeed?

if you are a manager and you can not handle a boy of 19 years is failing him or you're failing managers?

mou has won all. as Inter's fan I have to thank him.
but mou has lost the better prospect and young player Inter has never had in a century ; as Inter's fan I hate mou for this.
present and trophy are already past , and the future has been lost. thank mou.

J.A.M said:
I bet there was a lot of Rags before they sign Ronaldo saying,
He to arrogant,
To lite weight for the PL
He cost to much for an unproven player

We need to trust RM on this, he's work with this kid for a long time and if he was half as bad as papers make out there no way he would sign him.

Saying the same thing to my Dad last night. Mancini knows what he's talking about when it comes to this kid. We need to get him in under Uncle Bobbies arm.

Mancio said:
NewbBlue said:
How about alienating his own fans, teammates, and coach? He failed in terms of not finding any success or stability in Italy. Oh, he played wonderfully at times, but his relationship with the team and fans limited his play time, and his coach basically sent him away. His agent claims his car was sabotaged by his own fans in an effort to harm him. Is that a success?

He's a kid, like Mancini says, and kids make mistakes.

You are taking this too personally and wearing blinders at the same time. Even Balotelli admits he made mistakes because he is a lad and not yet mature enough. Running around calling people muppet for recognizing this is just silly.

Balotelli has not failed. nobody in Italy has never made his goals and assists at his age.

than you can say that Balotelli has failed to accept to do the benchwarmer to two champions as Milito and Eto'o. but if u go to see numbers he was right. within minutes he played he averaged better than Eto'o and equal to Milito. although not playng in his best position .

and you can say that Balotelli has failed to push forward at Mourinho to put aside his iperego. But who will succeed?

if you are a manager and you can not handle a boy of 19 years is failing him or you're failing managers?

mou has won all. as Inter's fan I have to thank him.
but mou has lost the better prospect and young player Inter has never had in a century ; as Inter's fan I hate mou for this.
present and trophy are already past , and the future has been lost. thank mou.

good post mate

Rorz88 said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Yep I hope we pass on Balotelli. He's got no talent and moody.

Lets go after Theo Walcott instead.

Lol, you must be jokin me, Walcott is one of the most overated players in the PL.

another one into the Clarkie net :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.