Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can this little shit be demanding €180,000 per week plus maintain his image rights....

I say stay well clear of him ... has the smell of Sturridge about him x 20

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=811641&sec=transfers&cc=5739&cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... 39&cc=5739</a>

Mancio said:
NewbBlue said:
How about alienating his own fans, teammates, and coach? He failed in terms of not finding any success or stability in Italy. Oh, he played wonderfully at times, but his relationship with the team and fans limited his play time, and his coach basically sent him away. His agent claims his car was sabotaged by his own fans in an effort to harm him. Is that a success?

He's a kid, like Mancini says, and kids make mistakes.

You are taking this too personally and wearing blinders at the same time. Even Balotelli admits he made mistakes because he is a lad and not yet mature enough. Running around calling people muppet for recognizing this is just silly.

Balotelli has not failed. nobody in Italy has never made his goals and assists at his age.

than you can say that Balotelli has failed to accept to do the benchwarmer to two champions as Milito and Eto'o. but if u go to see numbers he was right. within minutes he played he averaged better than Eto'o and equal to Milito. although not playng in his best position .

and you can say that Balotelli has failed to push forward at Mourinho to put aside his iperego. But who will succeed?

if you are a manager and you can not handle a boy of 19 years is failing him or you're failing managers?

mou has won all. as Inter's fan I have to thank him.
but mou has lost the better prospect and young player Inter has never had in a century ; as Inter's fan I hate mou for this.
present and trophy are already past , and the future has been lost. thank mou.

NewbBlue is a yank and lets be honest they know fuk all about football...saying he failed is clueless, the lad has scored more goals in Italy than Baggio had at his age - FACT.

He wants out as its a racist place who take the piss out of him - no wonder the lad went off the rails, I don't call that failing...

The plot thickens. My evaluation of this specific transfer, is know one apart from our hierarchy, Inters hierarchy, and the players fat twat agent know whats going on, it seems to me the press are reporting everyhting and anything,there just covering every possiblity, imo.

Theres no way whatsoever that we'd get this far and then have issues with personal terms. Especially when the Italian press say the deal has been agreed.

bojinov29 said:
180 k p/w, must be bollocks !!!

Has got to be bollocks... and if not, I hope to god we tell him to fuck off and rot in Italy. There is absolutely no way an unproven 19 year old kid should earn anywhere near that much.

avoidconfusion said:
bojinov29 said:
180 k p/w, must be bollocks !!!

Has got to be bollocks... and if not, I hope to god we tell him to fuck off and rot in Italy. There is absolutely no way an unproven 19 year old kid should earn anywhere near that much.
It will definately be bollocks but when he signs this will be used as yet another stick to beat us with.

The Fixer said:
RANSFER NEWS
Balotelli wage demands could scupper City deal
By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent
August 4, 2010
Comment
Email
Print
Mario Balotelli is demanding an astonishing £180,000-a-week plus image rights to sign for Manchester City from Inter Milan, according to a well placed Soccernet source.

GettyImages
Mario Balotelli: The teenager is making big demands
The striker, who turns 20 in a few days time, values himself highly and is clearly keen to take advantage of City's renowned wealth and ability to pay out higher salaries than most clubs.

But the club are baulking at Balotelli's demands, according to a Soccernet source close to the deal, who said: "I have heard the figure of £180,000-a-week, and when he was asked whether that would include his image rights, his representatives said no.

"We all know City are paying well over the odds in transfer fees and salaries, but this is an enormous salary for the player.

"If the sum being demanded is accurate, then it is stupid money, and you can see why City are not paying it, because there are some really big established international stars in their team who would be raising an eyebrow and asking for more money for themselves.

"In my view this is the reason for the hold up in the talks, because Inter also want a massive fee, so the total investment is just huge."

With the Inland Revenue also looking very closely at image rights any club must be very careful about signing any player which such add-ons to their contracts - another reason why City may be wary about accepting such demands.

Fuck me that was funny " a Soccernet source close to the deal,"
Who makes up this shit.......Pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.