Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor said:
His agent has been well quiet recently

Probably embarrassed by the fact he's shamefully trying to get £180k a week for his client lol!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:17 am --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
yozzer said:
italy u21s v n ireland ...u 21s

He's been called up to the full side.

-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:50 am --

Cityisland said:
Do you not envisage the deal being done before then Tolmies?

I see no reason why not. My only point being, if it should drag on 24 hours after this particular game, then there is certainly a problem I have yet to be made aware of.

Balotelli and Milner, I expect both.

What about the "news" this morning regards his demands? Perhaps the goalposts have been moved?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
yozzer said:
italy u21s v n ireland ...u 21s

He's been called up to the full side.

-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:50 am --

Cityisland said:
Do you not envisage the deal being done before then Tolmies?

I see no reason why not. My only point being, if it should drag on 24 hours after this particular game, then there is certainly a problem I have yet to be made aware of.

Balotelli and Milner, I expect both.

Cool. Ta mate.

I don't see City paying 180k to a 19 year old who has a history of temper tantrums.

Mancini isn't stupid, he'll know one day he could become a player of that quality, but at the moment he probably feels Balotelli has a lot to prove and is nowhere near worth 180k

I still see this deal happening if anything all but inevitable now, the Inter team want him out, Eto'o has already talked about, Baggio thinks he's gone and Balotelli is apparently anxious for the move, according to his agent.

Although his agent hasn't said anything in the past week....

Let's get this transfer over the line for fuck sake. I'm sick of hearing small reports about Balotelli and other players we have been linked with in the press.

Correct me if I'm wrong lads,
Milner - How boring has his transfer become.
Fab - Just let him go to Barca, Mr Wenger.
Ballotelli - Read an article today about him forgetting his passport, who cares.

I hope we can secure the signature of Balotelli asap, looks a quality prospect.

Sorry for the rant boys!

CTID

Im with ya on that one mate but just cant stop myself looking on the new pages in case something is materialising, it was posted yesterday that an italian website was saying the deal is done. gutted as i thought something would of been anounced already?????

City fans need to stop falling for this hypothetical wages bollocks.

Everytime we come knocking, attempts are made to sully the name of the player and ourselves.

It's complete bullshit.

The basic salary will be in line with the current structure.

Our players earn £3k bonus for each point they earn, so that's £9k a win, two matches in a week....

We promise great rewards, but they have to be earned.

His offer is well below £100k a week basic.

I've got a bad feeling about this one. Can't help feeling that if it was going to be done, it would have been by now. It doesn't seem like he is absolutely falling over himself to join us. Can see both this and the Milner dealing falling through, to be honest. I know that may be unduly pessimistic, but can't see either of them playing for us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.