Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nearly hit 500 pages and still no sign of him.

keep the faith. This deal should go through. Mancini wants him at city more than anything.

yozzer said:
CityPar said:
Why? Do Inter have a friendly arranged or something? ;o)
italy u21s v n ireland ...u 21s

He's been called up to the full side.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:50 am --<br /><br />
Cityisland said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Italy play Ivory Coast in London on Tuesday....

Do you not envisage the deal being done before then Tolmies?

I see no reason why not. My only point being, if it should drag on 24 hours after this particular game, then there is certainly a problem I have yet to be made aware of.

Balotelli and Milner, I expect both.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
yozzer said:
italy u21s v n ireland ...u 21s

He's been called up to the full side.

-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:50 am --

Cityisland said:
Do you not envisage the deal being done before then Tolmies?

I see no reason why not. My only point being, if it should drag on 24 hours after this particular game, then there is certainly a problem I have yet to be made aware of.

and then let that be the end of it, as quite frankly (i'd never in a million years have thought it), I've absolutely had my limit with speculation and tranfers for a fookin lifetime!

until January that is....

Matt Diablo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's been called up to the full side.

-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:50 am --

and then let that be the end of it, as quite frankly (i'd never in a million years have thought it), I've absolutely had my limit with speculation and tranfers for a fookin lifetime!

until January that is....

I'm with you there Matt. ;o)

Just something i stumpled across:

Italy's new technical chief Roberto Baggio is disappointed by Mario Balotelli's imminent departure from Inter Milan.

The Italy U21 striker is expected to soon sign with Manchester City.

Baggio, who has just taken charge of coaching with FICG, said: "I'm sorry for this departure. It is a sin if SuperMario has to go abroad, but it is clear that there are situations that we do not know about.

"To find the talents, Italy will have to believe in young players and help them to thrive."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.