Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's that city want Inter or the player to pay the agent.

Reminds me of Yaya's transfer. All of a sudden one of the parties will agree to pay it or split it and it's done....its a case of who blinks first as time ticks on. I am surprised it has gone on this long. My guess would have been today so looks like I would have been wrong too.

Once he's signed nobody will care what the negotiations were about but I'd still love to know what was going on!

Cobwebcat said:
Once he's signed nobody will care what the negotiations were about but I'd still love to know what was going on!

You might have to wait for Mario's autobiography in a few years to find that out!

Freestyler said:
the wage demand story is aload of bollocks, nothing in it.

Pisses me righto ff how papers just pluck figures out of thin air. Not much going on? oh let's just make some shit up about wages...just make it a big number, it doesn't matter, all rival supporters will believe it because they want to believe it

ElanJo said:
Freestyler said:
the wage demand story is aload of bollocks, nothing in it.

Pisses me righto ff how papers just pluck figures out of thin air. Not much going on? oh let's just make some shit up about wages...just make it a big number, it doesn't matter, all rival supporters will believe it because they want to believe it
Then every other fan uses it against us.
Yaya - £220,000 a week
Balotelli - £180,000 a week

only spastic's can believe these figures, in reality i doubt any one is on more than Robinho who we needed to pay £130,000 a week to because we were shit at the time.
Tevez, yaya, silva, ade etc will all be on around £100,000 a week imo or less. Not the quoted £160,000 etc

The Fixer said:
clubfoot said:
Daily fail now quoting espn soccernet

Fcuking hate some sections of the media putting negative slants on all our drawn out transfer negotiations... imo the sooner this gets done the better.

Nah! Another 161 pages yet, I said it would get to 666 LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.