Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trip can you tell me what is marios current contract at inter,how longs left and what does he earn a week

This 180k a week stuff is all rehashed from the soccernet 'sources close to the deal' tripe. As if some people actually believe that.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
This 180k a week stuff is all rehashed from the soccernet 'sources close to the deal' tripe. As if some people actually believe that.
The rest of football will believe it because they want to believe it.

From where I understood the position to be late on yesterday evening, I cannot believe that I have rushed home in anticipation of reading all about our new glorious signing. Only to be greated by the news that if anything this deal seems to have moved backwards.
This is now seriously getting to the point where one of the parties will turn and walk away. Now if the wage demands are to be belived (absolute bollocks and a mile from the numbers that I had been hearing) then we really have been pushed into a corner and should walk away.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:23 pm --<br /><br />
citysix said:
Trip can you tell me what is marios current contract at inter,how longs left and what does he earn a week

I believe that he is currently on 25,000 p.w gross.

Solihull Samba Boys said:

Could it be 90k before taxes and the Italian press thinks its 90k after taxes? I know in Spain and Italy they quote alot of stories with the wages are after taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.