Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C_T_I_D said:
Glad someone else shares my concerns, Elmo. I'm really concerned about next season now. My optimism has drained.

What the fuck are you flapping for ? there is no fucking way we will allow anybody to leave until we have our intended targets on board, If we fail to sign anyone then at worst we go with what we already had.

Now, take a deep breath and take you're fucking head for a wobble... that's a good lad... don't you feel a hell lot better now. ;)

Really wish we would seal this deal, it is dragging on too long, he'd be tonnes better than Adebayor, Jo & RSC and would hopefully link up with Tevez better than any of these too.

Does the 'timely' comment from Ade about leaving due to limited starting chances signal that the deal for Balotelli is now wrapped up....

franksven said:
C_T_I_D said:
Glad someone else shares my concerns, Elmo. I'm really concerned about next season now. My optimism has drained.

What the fuck are you flapping for ? there is no fucking way we will allow anybody to leave until we have our intended targets on board, If we fail to sign anyone then at worst we go with what we already had.

Now, take a deep breath and take you're fucking head for a wobble... that's a good lad... don't you feel a hell lot better now. ;)
second that... for fuck sake whats all negative vibes about,be glad you don't support poor portsmouth ! cmon city

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Does the 'timely' comment from Ade about leaving due to limited starting chances signal that the deal for Balotelli is now wrapped up....

Was thing that also.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

I haven't seen any comments from Ade about leaving, where are these from? I remember him last week saying he wants Balotelli to come and is looking forward to the competition for places. To me that doesn't sound like a man who wants to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.