Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before and ill say it again..

I think the deal is done and has been since monday/tuesday.

-Balotelli told his family and friends he was moving to manchester, why would you do that before its done?

-His big mouthed agent has strangely been silent this week?

-Quotes from team mates like Eto'o show that they obviously think he has signed.

-It wouldnt be the first time this window we've signed someone and not revealed it.

simonr555 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Does the 'timely' comment from Ade about leaving due to limited starting chances signal that the deal for Balotelli is now wrapped up....

I haven't seen any comments from Ade about leaving, where are these from? I remember him last week saying he wants Balotelli to come and is looking forward to the competition for places. To me that doesn't sound like a man who wants to leave.
"Juventus are a great club in which I would like to play," he told Tuttosport.

"Until some time ago I would not have accepted a transfer to other clubs. I wanted to wear the City shirt and have a better season compared to last year, but I know there will not be many chances for me and so I am considering the many offers I have received.

"I am sorry to leave the Premier League, but in Europe there are other top leagues."

spanishblue said:
FUKIN Forlan the rags will have a field day pissin themselves at our expense again

Why so paranoid, and who gives a shite about the joke formerly known as Man U?

Cheers for that Trev. I'm in work so seen naff all today. if that is the case then I'd be sad to see him go and think he'd be a loss.

On topic regarding Balotelli then I would be willing to wait until the end of the month as long as he signed. He's going to be something else this kid in a few years.

20sbc07 said:

-Balotelli told his family and friends he was moving to manchester, why would you do that before its done?

-Quotes from team mates like Eto'o show that they obviously think he has signed.

-It wouldnt be the first time this window we've signed someone and not revealed it.

I've been saying this the last two days. I see no problem with this deal and would say it's done. He told his birth parents last week he was moving to Manchester, he's had a leaving party "allegidly" and as you say it's all suddenly gone very quiet. Could he be shown at the open training session tomorrow perhaps? Hummm.

20sbc07 said:

How do you know this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/08/05/manchester-city-to-opt-for-intelligent-18m-balotelli-alternative-mancini-ready-to-make-forlan-move/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/08/05 ... rlan-move/</a>

marco said:
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/08/05/manchester-city-to-opt-for-intelligent-18m-balotelli-alternative-mancini-ready-to-make-forlan-move/

I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about this, especially since tolmie said in 2 different occasions we're in for him. Usually this would spark at least 50+ pages before lunch.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:
My biggest fear is that we still don't have a natural leader, nobody that's vocal enough to pull the team together when the chips are down.
Stoke away and were 1-0 down you need someone out there that's lifting the team and willing to bang heads together with respect from others.............we currently don't have that?

This is bang on and exactly why we went balls out for Terry.

Unfortunately, these type of players seem few and far between, these days?

I'm hoping Yaya when he gets more accustomed to his surroundings will take the lead.

But Barry, who shouldn't even be in the starting eleven, Kompany, Given, Kolo.

All too passive. It's all about respect. It's such a shame Tevez doesn't have a grasp of the lingo.

It's also maybe entwined. Centre-backs are usually the ones entrusted with the role...and we don't have one to piss in.

could'nt agree more, we are desperate for a top notch cb.

could be our undoing.

Just watched a few youtube vids of this kid, he looks world class, scores freekicks, tap ins, long range, wit his head, great finisher, big strong and bags of skill. he could be one of the best players in the world in a few years.
I wouldnt have a prob wit his attitude as he never had a prob wit mancini, even wit all the abuse he got for his colour. He was bound to clash wit mourinho, as he wants to b no 1 at the club and wouldnt like a kid stealin his thunder and then standing up to him. Would love to see him line out wit Tevez on the first day at spurs, they would cause some problems. come on city wrap up this deal soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.