Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewbBlue said:
20sbc07 said:
Did every other player die?
Did you watch Atletico? He scored 30 goals this season. Carried Atletico on his back to the Europa championship. Then carried his team through World Cup, where he won the Golden Ball.

He is the in-form player right now.

no way will Forlan ever come back to the Premiership

CityPar said:
TBH I don't have a problem with Forlan coming as I reckon he'd add something to the forward line we have.

Let's face it the rumours about Balotellis wages demands are probably true. His agent (who has been pretty talkative about this deal up to now!) has suddenly gone quiet and not even come out and rubbished them. Why? Because it's true that's why. Good as Balotelli is this guy is no way worth that kind of money yet and really needs to knuckle down and show the world what a class act he can be first. The money will follow.

Maybe its gone quiet because City have told them to shut the fuck up and stop blabbing to the press after every meeting or we're off to see Wolfsburg. Its not just his agent that seemed to be updating the press every day it was Morratti as well. Sometimes I wish City would make a statement every now and then though just to reassure us if anything. Its obvious we are after Balotelli so a little statement saying everythings going okay no need to worry might be enough to calm everyone down a bit!

mcfc1632 said:
the argument is probably between 80k and 100k - but that would not sell papers
My gut feeling too.

The 180k is just a typical sensationalist tabloid rumour, they probably think people will believe it because the deal is taking so long and Balotelli is a maverick type character. But I'm certainly not believing it.

Balotelli wants out, his team mates want him out and Mancini is the only one who really has faith in the kid and knows him. I still anticipate this deal will be done, but it will drag on much longer I feel

Italian sports news broadcaster sky sports italia claim that man city are 48 hours away from officially confirming the aquisition of mario ballotelli reports claim that a 5 year contract worth 2.8 million is being negotiated.
fully story on man city news now.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Italian sports news broadcaster sky sports italia claim that man city are 48 hours away from officially confirming the aquisition of mario ballotelli reports claim that a 5 year contract worth 2.8 million is being negotiated.

Can't wait for the tabloids to pick up on this... Balotelli signs 2.8 million A WEEK contract... wouldn't put it past them!

davelyncooper said:
RoslerLegend said:
Just watched a few youtube vids of this kid, he looks world class, scores freekicks, tap ins, long range, wit his head, great finisher, big strong and bags of skill. he could be one of the best players in the world in a few years.
I wouldnt have a prob wit his attitude as he never had a prob wit mancini, even wit all the abuse he got for his colour. He was bound to clash wit mourinho, as he wants to b no 1 at the club and wouldnt like a kid stealin his thunder and then standing up to him. Would love to see him line out wit Tevez on the first day at spurs, they would cause some problems. come on city wrap up this deal soon

RAG

RAG? coz i want city to sign a class young player, iv been following city for 20yrs, dont insult me wit that word

birchwoodgingerste said:

Havent they said this atleast 3 times already?

NewbBlue said:
Did you watch Atletico? He scored 30 goals this season. Carried Atletico on his back to the Europa championship. Then carried his team through World Cup, where he won the Golden Ball.

He is also 31, hardly worth paying the kind of money we would have to pay for him. Besides he already failed in the Premier League before so imho he could score 100 goals in Spain, I'd still rather get a younger player for the future.

avoidconfusion said:
NewbBlue said:

He is also 31, hardly worth paying the kind of money we would have to pay for him. Besides he already failed in the Premier League before so imho he could score 100 goals in Spain, I'd still rather get a younger player for the future.

Could have sworn Mancini had already ruled Forlan out, saying although he's admired him from afar for years he's simply too old now to be a prudent investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.