Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikeyboy said:
Cityisland said:
bIT MORE DETAIL, ONCE AGAIN, SORRY IF ALREADY POSTED. cHECH OUT THE BIT IN BOLD...

LONDON, August 5 - Mino Raiola challenge the British press. Those written by the tabloid against Balotelli are all false. The states with the security agent of the attacker Inter: "I am very worried - told Sky Sport 24 - because if the sources are the tabloids are concerned about the next five years, since I have to respond to the tabloids every day" . According to the Daily Star requests Raiola and his client's five million net per season for five years, would have frightened the City. Raiola denies: "I have not any problems with the City or with Inter, in these big business should get the table in all three and be happy. If you miss this deal, however we have alternatives. Mario has never asked for anything because he is a guy who lives not only money but his passion is playing soccer, what I read in the tabloids is a big bullshit. I believe that eventually will end. "

AGREEMENT - So the only thing missing is an agreement between City and Inter, "Something is missing among us and the City, but I'm positive it can solve the problem between us now Inter need to please." Among alternatives there are only foreign teams or Italian? "Even Italian, but Manchester City is our first choice." what the Italian club interested in Balotelli, Raiola does not say, as does not miss how much the difference between demand and supply of Inter, Manchester says that "There is more of a problem."

BALOTELLI - Come sta vivendo questo momento Balotelli. Balotelli - How are you living now Balotelli. "The bothering what comes over him, he must get used to the tabloids, half the planet speaks ill of him, the other half loves them. o. The bother of these items on the requests and would respond, but not the time. Then talk. "It also risks losing the game before the National Prandelli. I see no, because if Prandelli said that calls only the player, now he is not playing much."

THAT'LL DO PIG

Sorry for caps...

no fucking shit pal!

Come again?

Tricky_Trev said:
Cityisland said:
Come again?
Look at the bit in bold. His agent has said the stuff in the English papers is "a big bullshit".

thats what i meant yeah, never trust any newspaper. nothing aimed at you cityisland mate.

the worrying thing is that Raiola said: The two clubs are as far away as manchester and milan

Looking better now, Raiola seems to be saying that the player has agreed terms and those terms are nothing like the figures reported in the English press. There's still still a gap between the 2 clubs in terms of the fee though.

Mancio said:
the worrying thing is that Raiola said: The two clubs are as far away as manchester and milan

Was he not talking about the distance between the wage demands in the papers and truth ?

Also just seen this on twitters

I'm hearing Adebayor is being sold by Manchester City so they can get the extra money to pay Mario Balotelli the £180k a week he wants.

And I pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.