Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xyplode said:
So I take it Balotelli wont join untill next week at the earliest?

To be honest, you just know we will still be fucking about, trying to get players signed with 2 minutes of the window left. If we get him in before the Spurs game, I'd be delighted and slightly surprised.

Mino Raiola, who spoke directly to SkySport24 clarifies the final hours of negotiations between the City and Balotelli.

Do you think they mean we are at the final stages of negotiations? or am I reading too much into it?

Xyplode said:
Mino Raiola, who spoke directly to SkySport24 clarifies the final hours of negotiations between the City and Balotelli.

Do you think they mean we are at the final stages of negotiations? or am I reading too much into it?
I read that to mean Raiola has just spoken about the negotiations that have literally just taken place. Instead of "final", it should probably say "latest". Just guessing mind.

Xyplode said:

I know from experience that the online translators often confuse "latest" with "final", meaning it probably means it's just the latest info.

Xyplode said:

I still think we will see him at the ground tomorrow with everyone there for the open session.

seems like the gutter press have tried yet again to destabilise one of our deals , no surprise it just makes me detest them a little bit more and my desire to ram it down their fucking throats intensifies .

The same stuff but in english

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/08/05/2057756/mario-balotellis-agent-denies-that-high-wage-demands-holding" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... ds-holding</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.