Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
alera wrote:
This guy seems like another prize cock. Surely we have enough of those already at city ?

What makes you say that

You are joking right. What doesnt ?
The fact he wants a load of money? I don't see that as being a cock, I see that as him obtaining for himself something we have to give, within limits of course. He's coming for the money, if he comes at all and I have no problem with that. Like I posted yesterday, Ade, Tevez, Balo if he comes, none of them will have dreamt of playing for city as little boys, but they know we have money and they will come for it like anyone would in any walk of life. Other than the money, I haven't heard anything from anyone which makes me think he is a cock.

alera said:
alera wrote:
This guy seems like another prize cock. Surely we have enough of those already at city ?

What makes you say that

You are joking right. What doesnt ?

Lots of people apart from the media - alera you are surely not believing the star and sun are you?

Why do you think he is a prize cock?

SMASHIE said:
Agent has had his say again on the matter
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6297014,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 14,00.html</a>

even though its dated today. its yesterdays news.

If this deal is going to break today or tomorrow (and I get the feeling that it is going to be one or the other) then surely bods with iphones at the ground is the way forward as there will be some major high level comings and goings very shortly. Also has balo conclusively been viewed with the Inter squad over the last couple of days?

justalittlemoreeffortade said:
If this deal is going to break today or tomorrow (and I get the feeling that it is going to be one or the other) then surely bods with iphones at the ground is the way forward as there will be some major high level comings and goings very shortly. Also has balo conclusively been viewed with the Inter squad over the last couple of days?

I know he hasn't even been in the squad for their three American games

banbury_blue said:
justalittlemoreeffortade said:

I know he hasn't even been in the squad for their three American games

I'll be there from 1.20 and will have my iphone with me so if I see or hear anything I'll post on the forum.

penalty spot said:
Sky sports news saying the deal is still alive. It must be so easy being a journalist they just read what we already know back at thread 549 but change the wording slightly. Though the damage to marios reputation has already been done , and if he does sign will still be tarnished with it, hence City sign a bad boy!

And hopefully once he signs, I bet Cookie and co will have a right dig at the press over their shit remarks.
About time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.