Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the media can't help themselves.

Don't know if anyone else saw it, or has mentioned it, but the BBC gossip column had a link at 7am yesterday morning saying that the deal was going to be wrapped up within 48 hours.

2 hours later they had changed it to the Daily Star link saying the deal was off.

Strange how the news of a deal failing is more 'sensational' than the prospect of one of the world's most exciting young players coming to the Premier League...

Balotelli's agent's reaction to revelation in Daily Star about transfer: 'We have no problems with either Inter or with the City, with which there is still something to restrict, but not much. Mario, however, knows nothing of figures, has never been involved in negotiations and did not even know what that gain. He only interested in playing football, his passion. "

Sex and Man City said:
the media can't help themselves.

Don't know if anyone else saw it, or has mentioned it, but the BBC gossip column had a link at 7am yesterday morning saying that the deal was going to be wrapped up within 48 hours.

2 hours later they had changed it to the Daily Star link saying the deal was off.

Strange how the news of a deal failing is more 'sensational' than the prospect of one of the world's most exciting young players coming to the Premier League...

Thats all it is there tho, gossip. Its not what the bbc believe, just speculation from elswhere.

The bbc are generally very good and only really report things when they are nailed on.

They post links to goal.com, tribal and caught offside. You may as well just stick to newsnow.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:41 am --<br /><br />
Jimma said:
Cityisland said:
Just like he said we were NOT interested in Kolarov?

when did he say that? i dont recall that. i just remember him saying positive things bout being interested then he said we were 99%.

i cant see us going for a 31 year old striker who has already failed in the prem.

It was around the start of June that he said that. Around that time Kolarov looked set to join Madrid. Cant find a link. It was an interview with an Italian newspaper.

Has everyone seemed to miss the bit in that last goal article that said he has signed and its just down to us and Inter??

svennis pennis said:
Has everyone seemed to miss the bit in that last goal article that said he has signed and its just down to us and Inter??

Goal reported the same with Barca - Arsenal for Fabregas though so I wouldn't take Goal as reliable when it comes to those sort of articles.

C_T_I_D said:
svennis pennis said:

Goal reported the same with Barca - Arsenal for Fabregas though so I wouldn't take Goal as reliable when it comes to those sort of articles.

Except it was a quote from his big mouthed agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.