Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I not being funny BUT Balotelli is going to do 1 of 2 things to me!

1, make me really i'll I am become slighty obsessed with the coming's and going's of this lad to to the point I can't sleep!!

2, the other is he will get fired from work! with the lack of sleep and keep skysports new web page and the bluemoon forum open my manager is pissed off with the lack of work I am not doing!

jobless, i'll, obessed, sleepless and pissed off - all words that we can all say link to this thread!

Same Here :D
triger700 said:
I not being funny BUT Balotelli is going to do 1 of 2 things to me!

1, make me really i'll I am become slighty obsessed with the coming's and going's of this lad to to the point I can't sleep!!

2, the other is he will get fired from work! with the lack of sleep and keep skysports new web page and the bluemoon forum open my manager is pissed off with the lack of work I am not doing!

jobless, i'll, obessed, sleepless and pissed off - all words that we can all say link to this thread!

i8rags said:
twinkletoes said:
Happy Birthtomorrow!

It's mine on the 26th.
source.
ManchesterCityBestWishesCardUnknownSeason-L.jpg

It was around the start of June that he said that. Around that time Kolarov looked set to join Madrid. Cant find a link. It was an interview with an Italian newspaper.

was an interview with the Italian Radio Incontro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.