Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Ned said:
It was in the Italy v IC thread in the main forum, that's why I put 'apparently'. Apologies if he's not and I got anyones hopes up. I've got the stream on but muted.

Will Mario be coming off at half-time?
You mean this post?

MCC said:
Mancini has been spotted in the crowd enjoying a happy hammer steak pie and quaffing a pint of bovril.

Do you not think there's the slight chance he's joking? Pmsl.

BringBackSwales said:
ffs get over yourself mate, nowhere does it say this is a dead deal, haggling takes time, even rich people haggle

And they say sarcasm is lost on the internet...

Was merely gently mocking the flappers mate (of which I don't believe you are one?)

Personally I have no doubts this will be signed, sealed and delivered in the next day or two!

For me:

mariogameover.gif

Tricky_Trev said:
Big Ned said:
It was in the Italy v IC thread in the main forum, that's why I put 'apparently'. Apologies if he's not and I got anyones hopes up. I've got the stream on but muted.

Will Mario be coming off at half-time?
You mean this post?

MCC said:
Mancini has been spotted in the crowd enjoying a happy hammer steak pie and quaffing a pint of bovril.

Do you not think there's the slight chance he's joking? Pmsl.

PMSL

BringBackSwales said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Does anybody else get the feeling this means it's definitely off? I have bad vibes about it. I think Mancini is only there because he wants to tell Mario personally that he has suddenly had a revelation and realised he is a shit player. Can't believe it.

This will come back and bite us in a big way when he signs for the rags, leads them to the quintuple and wins Galactic Footballer of the Year next season.

I am gutted.

ffs get over yourself mate, nowhere does it say this is a dead deal, haggling takes time, even rich people haggle
pic.php

Sorry to disappoint but my mate is in San Calo's in town and Mancini is having his tea in there. He will not be speaking to Mario tonight unless it's over the phone!!!

Watched the first half on Al Jazeera sports. English commentator hasnt mentioned anything about Mancini. But has said numerous times that Balotelli is expected to be confirmed as a City player in next couple of days.

Of course we all know he is only talking about the reports he has read everywhere.

Everyone will be watching where he goes after the game. Straight to the airport with rest of the squad and cue the suicide posts on here

I've always seen this as a bonus signing but it would be great if the lad signs for us. He does have top player potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.