Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SalfordCityBlue said:
BringBackSwales said:
sorry mate I have had a shitting shagfucker of a day, must admit I thought that you were usually a lot more strong willed than that! I am sure him and Milner will sign by the end of the week too. Apologies

lol, no need to apologise mate. Not had the best of days myself, hence my slight tetchiness and getting drawn in to the nonsense a bit - I usually try and steer clear!

Of course, our days could get a whole lot better a little later on this evening!

Would be somewhat surprised if Mancini isn't at the game - regardless of whether he has plans with Mario or not. Would imagine he would take the chance to watch Italy in the UK whenever it came up?

Fist bumps all round it is then :)

24pdrgy.gif

clubfoot said:
not my fault! said:
Dont mean this to sound rude but, whats your point? How does this connect to the Balo deal?

There's over 6000 posts on this thread, do you think all of them are related to the Balo deal? Oh and by the way " I don't mean to be rude"

To be honest bud I was genuinely not being rude, and the reason I put that was because I realise when you type something on a forum it can be read in a different way than it was meant. It was an honest question, we were talking about Balo and you posted that so I asked why? I thought you may have some info so no need to be a smart arse or cocky about it. And people wonder why rows start eh!

Little Robin said:
oneyeartillheaven said:
Well that means Maicon will not be going to Madrid then.

You think this might be the 3rd one TH is on about.

Yes, please.

Did TH say there was a third? I'm not so sure he did tbh, I think the clues represent one issue or two if you count Balo and Milner.

not my fault! said:
Little Robin said:
Yes, please.

Did TH say there was a third? I'm not so sure he did tbh, I think the clues represent one issue or two if you count Balo and Milner.

There was the "WOW" signing, dosnt look as if thats going to happen though.

Project said:
Probably not the most interesting news but Balotelli has a return ticket to Italy with the rest of the squad tonight from Stansted. He's listed as being on the flight at just past midnight. 100% . Kind of obvious when you think about it (the stalling point is between the clubs, so why would he need to come to Manchester just now), but worth pointing out.

Bummer

Big Ned said:
Project said:
Probably not the most interesting news but Balotelli has a return ticket to Italy with the rest of the squad tonight from Stansted. He's listed as being on the flight at just past midnight. 100% . Kind of obvious when you think about it (the stalling point is between the clubs, so why would he need to come to Manchester just now), but worth pointing out.

Bummer

Yes of course Project....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.